Soap recommendations...

I used to have a tub of black Figaro(special addition), which is a full on tangerine/Satsuma smell. I traded it here with something else, performance was ok but the scent was very strong, I prefer the original red Figaro with Almond smell, better performance and without strong scent.
Generally speaking about soaps and creams, if you want the scent really strong, artisan soaps would be a better option in my opinion.

I know Almond is not a fruit but Vitos red and 3P are very affordable soaps and produces the perfect lather very easy

I've found the almond smell of 3P and Vitos Red to be quite subtle and both are superb for producing lather.

I've used Vitos Red so I feel more comfortable to describe it's properties and irrespective of price I've found it to be one of the finest performers.

I've found the almond smell of 3P and Vitos Red to be quite subtle and both are superb for producing lather.

I've used Vitos Red so I feel more comfortable to describe it's properties and irrespective of price I've found it to be one of the finest performers.
I agree %100, I would recommend 3P and Vitos to anybody. As you said as well they are not expensive.

I've found the almond smell of 3P and Vitos Red to be quite subtle and both are superb for producing lather...

Subtle yes, but nauseating nonetheless after continued usage. I sold my Cella & traded the 3P. When my RazoRock P.160 is gone I will most likely never ever buy another almond/marzipan soap. The scent is simply too "taxing" for me. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom