Soap or Cream?

• Soap

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Cream

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Northam Saint said:
Poor guy ! There were plenty of hands up for that ball, he just managed to be in the wrong place and get the blame. The fielder was never going to catch it too.

Yeah, now that guy was a true victim of circumstances. You're right, the fielder (much) later admitted he wasn't gonna catch the ball anyway.

Years later, the famous 'Bartman Ball' was blowed up reeeeal good at a local bar. Heh, another attempt to break the Cubs long curse of winless World Series. Hell, they haven't even played in a World Series game in 67 years, let alone win the whole thing.

You gotta have some masochist in you in order to be a Cubs fan,

Martin

The lime basil & mandarin shave cream was a let down. Have had to return it as it had absolutely zero scent. None at all. Very dissapointed.

dodgy said:
Northam Saint said:
Poor guy ! There were plenty of hands up for that ball, he just managed to be in the wrong place and get the blame. The fielder was never going to catch it too.

Yeah, now that guy was a true victim of circumstances. You're right, the fielder (much) later admitted he wasn't gonna catch the ball anyway.

Years later, the famous 'Bartman Ball' was blowed up reeeeal good at a local bar. Heh, another attempt to break the Cubs long curse of winless World Series. Hell, they haven't even played in a World Series game in 67 years, let alone win the whole thing.

You gotta have some masochist in you in order to be a Cubs fan,

Martin

I have to admit here, I always check the Padres result. I have a friend in San Diego who we have visited a few times. Last visit we managed a game. My son and I enjoyed that and will go again on our next visit. We were lucky as the next night they play until nearly 2.00 in the morning !!!

SirPrize said:
I find brunettes give excellent slip and glide, whereas blondes last longer and offer more protection but need more whipping to reach the right consistency.
Hope that helps.

That's just so true I couldn't help but agree. But as long as they provide enough cushion and moisturizing I'm ok with either.

P.S. soaps - purely because they're easier to store and transport, otherwise I can't see any difference in performance - they are essentially the same stuff, but creams have some water and stabilizers in them. Henk, I believe, wrote earlier on this matter. Different formulations is another story - but that's just because everyone outsources these days.. Speick, for example - both cream and stick perform equally amazing.

Back
Top Bottom