Soap vs Cream

Proraso manufacturer has stated many times that there is no difference between their creams and soaps, just the different curation period. If you leave the cream to air out and dry for a while it will become same as the tub.

Well, paper doesn't blush. I bought some time ago the green cream in a tube and the "equivalent" soap from their green line and there was a very clear difference between those two products performancewise. And guess, which one was better? I still use the cream, which is a good one but the soap didn't survive.
But what do I tell you guys. Proraso is a cheap product. Everyone in this forum can buy both and judge by himself whether there is a difference or not.

Well, paper doesn't blush. I bought some time ago the green cream in a tube and the "equivalent" soap from their green line and there was a very clear difference between those two products performacewise. And guess, which one was better? I still use the cream, which is a good one but the soap didn't survive.
But what do I tell you guys. Proraso is a cheap product. Everyone in this forum can buy both and judge by himself whether there is a difference or not.

Get a new tub of Proraso soap and make lather as good as the cream to challenge yourself. Recently I did this with my worst performing and cheapest cream. The lather I made in the end was exceptional and gave me a great shave. Now I have it in my regular rotation.

My favourite Proraso product is the blue shaving cream. Exceptionally good stuff. Can't help myself but I don't like the Proraso croaps.

Back
Top Bottom