SOTD: Saturday 13th January - Friday 19th January 2018.

Greetings,

• Filarmonica DT13
    • The Scorcher No.151
    • Greek forum brush
    • Cella crema da barba
    • Floid mentolado vigoroso
7v7Yl3W.jpg
Wow, those colours really pop! :) P.

Wed 17th Han
Omega 10005 boar
Stirling Baker Street
Schick G8
Schick Proline [ 1 ]
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

Used the G8 today, which is not a favourite as I have personally found it to be a harsh Shaver . As a change I thought to try it out with the Schick Proline.

Though I found that the Shave seemed less harsh, it was not as smooth as other Razors also using the same blade. To be honest the Shave finish was not as good as the ones I get with other Razors. It seems a Shame as the G8 feels good in the hand and is quite agile, but for whatever reason does not
cope too well with my beard.

IMG_0498.jpg

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Anbbas Boar
Cream: Arko
Razor: ER 1924
Blade: Gem SS
Post: Warm then cold water rinse, LaToja Balsamo IMG_20180117_162603.jpg

I'm not a big fan of Arko soap, can't get past the smell, but find the cream to be pretty good.
The shimmed 1924 was in its element and went about its business with vigour and aplomb.
The LaToja was the finishing touch to a very good shave, leaving my skin smooth and feeling grand.

Last edited:
SOTD 170118
SOTD 170118 3.jpg

Blade: Astra SP #1
Razor: Gillette slim Aristocrat L4
Brush: Saponificio Varesino 2.0 Rosewood
Bowl: Saponificio Varesino The Grail
Soap: WSP Sandalwood.
EDT: Joop

A wonderful shave using the super efficient (soap smudged :rolleyes:) Slim Adjustable set at #7 throughout my 3 pass shave.
The brush is truly amazing. Superb flow through cloud soft tips and credible backbone.
WSP is an American artisan soap that I find lacks a little cushion but makes up for it with its slickness and post shave feel.

Enjoy your shaves! :)

Back
Top Bottom