SOTD : Saturday 14th May - Friday 20th May 2022.

Monday 16th May

Soap • D R Harris Lavender Stick
Brush • Yaqi Chianti 24mm Synthetic
Razor • Ikon Shavecraft 102 Slant
Blade • Gillette Silver Blue (1)
Post • Arctic Kinesia Aftershave

A very smooth removal of four days growth.
The razor was very kindly (and unexpectedly) gifted to me by the very fine gentleman @RussellR5555, and the excellent Spanish Arctic Kinesia Aftershave by @Digimonkey.

I was going to put off my shave until tomorrow, so I could have a birthday shave, but Mrs L complained about my whiskers - being very well trained, I only need telling once !

MHR
Have a great day

Monday 16th May

The razor was very kindly (and unexpectedly) gifted to me by the very fine gentleman @RussellR5555, and the excellent Spanish Arctic Kinesia Aftershave by @Digimonkey.

I was going to put off my shave until tomorrow, so I could have a birthday shave, but Mrs L complained about my whiskers - being very well trained, I only need telling once !

Monday 16th May

w4hzYp6.gif

Monday 16th May

Happy birthday Paul!

View attachment 88123
SOTD: 16/05/2022

Razor: Yaqi Excalibur
Blade: Kai Titan Mild Pink , 2nd use
Brush: Knothead Brush Works 26mm AP Shave Co. Synbad
Bowl: Captains Choice Copper Lather Bowl Standard Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Pre-Shave Cream Sensitive Cream
Soap: Stirling Campania Puck
Aftershave: Stirling Campania EDT
Balm: Bart's Balm BEN KILBRECK Balm
Additional Care: Osma Laboratoires Alum Block

What a difference a handle makes! The Stando Polska Lanca looks great on the Yaqi Excalibur and helped deliver the best shave I’ve had from it yet. Somehow it seemed more manoeuvrable and smoother. Probably all in the mind but a great shave none the less.
Have a great day guys.
Indeed Lee, that handle is spot on!
Looks much better than the original

Monday 16th May

Belated birthday greetings...Hope you had a wonderful day. (y)

Monday 16th May

Happy Birthday Paul!
Have a good one.

Monday 16th May

A belated happy birthday!

Monday 16th May

Have yourself a very happy birthday Paul, eat drink and be merry! :cool:

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom