SOTD : Saturday 17th April to Friday 23rd April 2021.

Love it I was exactly the same with my first straight shave couldn’t just stick to the cheeks did 2 passes and didn’t get a very close shave but thinking back my first shave with a DE wasn’t very close either..I got some irritation for a short while learning but that certainly improved with time and before I knew it the DE for touch ups wasn’t necessary ! I’m glad you enjoyed it nothing beats it the guys on here have been great and helped me an awful lot with learning the straight, great bunch. The declaration sounds wonderful too will have to try some at some point
Yep! I was done with cheek on one side and decided ‘screw this, let’s see how it goes’ and before I knew one side was pretty much done haha! To be honest I rarely suffer from irritation luckily, but my guess it’s due to me getting my face ‘rubbed’ quite often before lockdown (I practice jiu-jitsu ) so it might be more resilient lol

yeah they’re definitely great! Will be giving it a go at least couple times a week - probably today evening I’ll have another shave with it and then strop it for the first time!

they do have great products ! Just really a shame it’s so hard to get them here :(

happy birthday GIF
What is that random selection of letters and why are there gender specific dildos in the background?

SOTD : 18th April 2021.

82.jpg

Shaving Recipe For today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears ~ Transparent Bar Soap With Mint Extracts. + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Chinese Unbranded Silvertip Fibre.
Bowl Lather.
Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Frankenlather : Kiss My Face Peaceful Patchouli Shave Cream. + L'0REAL Barber Club Protecting Shave Cream.
Blade: Indian Gillette Wilkinson Sword. (D2)
Frankentech: Schmidt R10 Handle./Yingjili (Chinese 7'0clock Stirling Tech Copy Head)

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils. + 3 Menthol Crystals.(Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Aloe Vera Gel./Benjamins ~ mentholated Bay Rum.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave..... The "chinese gillette tech copy'' head/schmidt R10 handle made a wonderful Frankentech the extra weight of the handle gave the light weight head additional heft, making an efficient duo.

A pleasurable 3 pass + pickups close comfortable shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off a with a generous splash of Benjamins ~ mentholated Bay Rum.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom