SOTD Saturday 23rd Sept-Friday 29th Sept 2017

SOTD: 26th September 2017.
3.JPG
Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Cien ~ Green Kick Shower Gel & Shampoo.

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Wilkinsons Fruits ~ Rhubarb & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush: Frank Shaving ~ Synthetic.

Bowl Lather.

Soap: Chinese Cologne Soap .

Blade: Gillette Wilkinson Sword ~ Saloon Pack.(1)

Razor: Merkur 34C.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Alum Block./ Lemon+Peppermint Oil & Witch Hazel Mixture / Hai Karate Original Aftershave.

Gillette ~ Sensitive Balm.

Greetings,

The Merkur 34C is such a wonderful performer, paired up with the Gillette W.S. blade resulted in a

3 pass + pick ups silky smooth shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave shave off in old school style with very generous splash of " THE ORIGINAL LADIES MAN AFTERSHAVE" HAI KARATE!

WARNING!!! WARNUNG!!! ATTENTION!!! RHYBUDD!!! RABHAD!!!

Before venturing out on to the streets wearing this cool menthol powdery scented aftershave irresistible to the ladies, make sure your wearing suitable protective clothing,dark glasses and your portable industrial cattle prod is fully charged and ready to use,because at any moment in time the amorous ladies could strike and make mad passionate advances towards you.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling very old school divine.;)

Enjoy your day, ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

View attachment 29379 ~SOTD~ Tuesday 26th September

Prep....Shower ~ Donkey milk soap
Razor....Cobra Classic, on loan from @culcreuch
Blade....Schick proglide P-30
Soap....La Savonniere du Moulin
Brush.....Semouge 1305
Scuttle....Giles Shaving Co
Post....ASB by @neilbart Lime C
Scent....Oud 24 Hours

My final shave with this Cobra classic, so i took my time and used some great soap lathered with a wonderful little brush and that lather was kept warm throughout the shave with the Giles Scuttle.
My last shave was most enjoyable as have all of my shaves with this razor and blade combination but today's even more so.
I guess this blade has given me 11 or 12 shaves and is still going strong and has plenty more shaves left in it, not bad at all!
I was left smooth as smooth can be with not the slightest bit of irritation.
finnishing off with the ASB that I've been testing for @neilbart followed by a body spray of Oud 24 Hours, a perfect finnish for a perfect shave.
A big thank you to @culcreuch for the lone of his razor and his stealth enabling .....I now need to buy one of these razors for myself! :)

Wishing you all a tremendous Tuesday........:)
Good picture with a great looking scuttle.

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Omega 20102 Boar
Soap: Blue's Soap
Razor: General Brass
Blade: Feather Pro Super
Post: Warm then cold water rinse, Vitamin E oil, Cella Eau de Lavender
IMG_20170926_100106.jpg

Every time I use this soap I'm reminded of just how good it is for the price. The Omega brush gets better with each use and the General is as smooth and efficient as normal.
Another great shave :D

SOTD_20170926-683x1024.jpg

• Safety Razor: Merkur - 37C Slant
  • Blade: Polsilver - Super Iridium
  • Shaving Brush: Yaqi - 28mm Tuxedo (Synthetic)
  • Shaving Bowl: Saponificio Varesino - Shaving Grail Bowl
  • Shaving Soap: Stirling Soap - Ozark Mountain
  • Fragrance: Rituals - Roi d'Orient

Tuesday's shave :)

re-shave - Warm shower, Wright's Cold Tar Soap face wash, followed by warm water splash.
Razor - Supply-SE (V1.0) - Plate ** (comfort).
Blade - Schick Proline p-20 (Day 4).
Soap - D.R Harris Eucalyptus Shaving Cream.
Bowl - Little Wren.
Brush - Simpsons The Duke 2 Pure Badger.
Post shave - D R Harris Skin Tonic, followed by Ibiza-Aloe Aloe-Vera Gel and Floid Vigoroso Aftershave.

Another lovely shave, BBS after 3 passes. Slight weeper on the chin, no issues - gone after a splash of the D. R. Harris skin tonic. I am beginning to think that the Supply-SE, paired with the Proline p-20 out performs the OneBlade Core (I appreciate that YMMV).

It would be great if the Proline p-20's came in an injector pack - that worked with the Supply-SE :)

All the best,

Chris

Tuesday's shave :)

re-shave - Warm shower, Wright's Cold Tar Soap face wash, followed by warm water splash.
Razor - Supply-SE (V1.0) - Plate ** (comfort).
Blade - Schick Proline p-20 (Day 4).
Soap - D.R Harris Eucalyptus Shaving Cream.
Bowl - Little Wren.
Brush - Simpsons The Duke 2 Pure Badger.
Post shave - D R Harris Skin Tonic, followed by Ibiza-Aloe Aloe-Vera Gel and Floid Vigoroso Aftershave.

Another lovely shave, BBS after 3 passes. Slight weeper on the chin, no issues - gone after a splash of the D. R. Harris skin tonic. I am beginning to think that the Supply-SE, paired with the Proline p-20 out performs the OneBlade Core (I appreciate that YMMV).

It would be great if the Proline p-20's came in an injector pack - that worked with the Supply-SE :)

All the best,

Chris

If memory serves. You can use the Proline P-20's in the Supply. Just take the head apart and place the blade in and reassemble the top cap and base plate. I'm sure I used a Proline when I had the Supply on the pass-around.
I'll check my posts and get back to you.

If memory serves. You can use the Proline P-20's in the Supply. Just take the head apart and place the blade in and reassemble the top cap and base plate. I'm sure I used a Proline when I had the Supply on the pass-around.
I'll check my posts and get back to you.

That's what I do, manual load - taking the head off and reassembling.

I loved using the injector key with the Personna's - the novelty factor was good. It would be good to be able to inject so to speak with the Proline, as opposed to a manual load.

All the best,

Chris

That's what I do, manual load - taking the head off and reassembling.

I loved using the injector key with the Personna's - the novelty factor was good. It would be good to be able to inject so to speak with the Proline, as opposed to a manual load.

All the best,

Chris

Hi Chris,
I've just checked my posts in the Lending Pool thread and I didn't use one, sorry. I did ask if you could use a Proline/Artist Club blade and according to @Blademonkey you can but you will need to cut it down to fit.

Apologies about the misinformation.

Back
Top Bottom