SOTD : Saturday 24th March - Friday 30th March 2018

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Vulfix 404 Boar/Badger
Soap: MWF
Razor: ER 1924
Blade: Gem Blue Star
Post: Warm then cold water rinse, Bart's Balm Rosemary & Sandalwood AS
View attachment 34315
The Fat, a great SE and a more than decent blade, what more can you ask for?
That the whole week pans out the same way of course!
Happy Shaving one and all
Handle looks good, I'm intrigued.

UscU0iFo_o.jpg

Simpsons Milk Churn
Gillette Tech
Wilkinson Sword (3)
Pannacrema Nuavia Nera (Sample)
Thayers Rose, Nivea Balm & Creed Aventus

A little treat shave for my birthday, I don't break out the Aventus often but couldn't resist it today.

First time using the loading half of the Shave Bowl and I must say it works a treat and by far one of the best lathers I can remember, I can see how this two part bowl wouldn't be everyones cup of tea but it certainly works well. They seem to be on sale at Shaving Station currently, a bargain price too.

I enjoyed the scent of this Nuavia Nera but I think for me I prefer the Verde. I do regret selling mine.

UscU0iFo_o.jpg

Simpsons Milk Churn
Gillette Tech
Wilkinson Sword (3)

A little treat shave for my birthday, I don't break out the Aventus often but couldn't resist it today.

First time using the loading half of the Shave Bowl and I must say it works a treat and by far one of the best lathers I can remember, I can see how this two part bowl wouldn't be everyones cup of tea but it certainly works well. They seem to be on sale at Shaving Station currently, a bargain price too.

I enjoyed the scent of this Nuavia Nera but I think for me I prefer the Verde. I do regret selling mine.
Happy Birthday to you, have a great day :) P .

UscU0iFo_o.jpg

Simpsons Milk Churn
Gillette Tech
Wilkinson Sword (3)

Happy Birthday!

UscU0iFo_o.jpg

Simpsons Milk Churn
Gillette Tech
Wilkinson Sword (3)

Happy Birthday and many happy returns.
Have a great day!!!

UscU0iFo_o.jpg

Simpsons Milk Churn
Gillette Tech
Wilkinson Sword (3)

Happy Birthday :)

FullSizeRender.jpg

...my recently acquired 37c will be put away. I have overcome any cognitive dissonance and realised it just does not give me the quality of shaves that my other razors do including the Razorock German 37 which is supposed to be a clone. There are visible difference between the Razorock and the Merkur and for me the Razorock gives a closer more comfortable shave. Learning is invariably expensive even at an age when I know what I like!...

UscU0iFo_o.jpg

Simpsons Milk Churn
Gillette Tech
Wilkinson Sword (3)

Happy Birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UscU0iFo_o.jpg

Simpsons Milk Churn
Gillette Tech
Wilkinson Sword (3)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Back
Top Bottom