SOTD Saturday 27th August to Friday 2nd September 2016

Fri 2 Sept
RazoRock plissoft 24mm
MWF
PAL Injecto Matic
Schick single S/S [ 5-Japan ]
Alum Rub/ rinse Off
Massimo Dutti A/S Lotion.

This Razor has been named a "Schick Buster " by some, and my shave of today would appear to verify
that Statement. Fitted with a Japanese blade, it made an audible sound as the stubble was shorn. Thought yesterday was good with the J3 , but today the shave was quick and close, but also quite smooth too. Until you have experienced this razor , you have missed something if you are an injector fan. I have started to use it as a Travel Razor, as it fits nicely into a Razor case designed for DE razors.

IMG_0824.jpg

Beautiful fragrance, the scent doesn't linger for too long though. It's a classic fragrance, powdery barbershop type sandalwood! Would recommend it! Well packaged, nice glass bottle with flow restrictor

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Thanks, Mark. I may have to purchase. At this stage, I normally say 'Will the madness ever end?' A futile question...

Raoul razor (French, engraving too rusty to be able preserve), TOBS Sandalwood shaving cream , badger brush, English Blazer AS

057%20Fri%2002%20Sept%202016.jpg

Scales made of silver (except of lining) and MOP

View attachment 20487 SOTD Friday 2nd September 2016. Good morning shaving Room.

Shaving one side of my face with the Hone type 15a and the other side with the Hone type 15, what fun!

Prep..shower
Pre..bloom water
Razors.. Hone 15a/15
Blades.. Astra SP #2
Brush..Kent BK8
Soap..OSP Spice road
Post..Thayers AF WH
AS..Old Spice

Three pass shave with clean up both razors performed well taking off equal amounts of stubble on each pass. For me the type 15 (brass) felt better because of the face feel of a hot razor on my skin.
I was left with a perfectly smooth face with no irritation what so ever.
Finishing with witch hazel and a splash of Old spice after shave.

See my third days review using both razors on the review section.

I wish you all a good day whatever you are doing. Over and out.

Paul thank you for taking the time to compare the razors. I think the Hone15 is a very classy looking razor.

Back
Top Bottom