SOTD : Saturday 29th January-Friday 4th February 2022.

How are you getting on with the Chubby?
Honestly I'm a little underwhelmed, there's a fair bit of 'scrub' and the backbone is there which is all nice, but I have other brushes in my line up that I prefer. I'm wondering whether I should have gone for the silvertip. Put it this way, I'm not rushing to move it on but I wouldn't consider buying another either.

Honestly I'm a little underwhelmed, there's a fair bit of 'scrub' and the backbone is there which is all nice, but I have other brushes in my line up that I prefer. I'm wondering whether I should have gone for the silvertip. Put it this way, I'm not rushing to move it on but I wouldn't consider buying another either.
The legendary status of the Chubby Manchurian keeps pulling me in even though I know it's got characteristics I won't like. I'd have to be nuts to drop £300 on a brush I know I'm unlikely to enjoy but that's the crazy thing we occasionally do in this game.

Monday 31st January
Virginia Sheng Synth - OSP Sandalwood - Ever Ready 1907 Lather Catcher - GEM Stainless Coated #3 - Blue Stratos AS - Aloe Vera Gel
YQI1zXE.jpg

31 January

PAA Dapper Doc’s
Razorock 400 Noir
Merkur 37c
Feather Hi-stainless
Pinaud Clubman VIBR
YSL Y

62D8442C-0A54-4E70-B6F8-794C57D32D80.jpeg
A close and comfortable shave with the 37c, a classic razor. This one is the newest version of the 37c, sadly it lacks the checkered grip of my first one, favouring a checkered pattern. It also seems less aggressive than before, and yet still as efficient. A personal plus, and a good shave.

The legendary status of the Chubby Manchurian keeps pulling me in even though I know it's got characteristics I won't like. I'd have to be nuts to drop £300 on a brush I know I'm unlikely to enjoy but that's the crazy thing we occasionally do in this game.
Hi @Boycie83
I have a Chubby 2 Sapphire Manchurian that is not used much any more, if you are interested let me know.

That's the covid talking, go eat a pizza and some chilli dogs and watch the Canadian truckers on the news. ;)

Y'all doin OK bubba?

Back
Top Bottom