SOTD : Saturday 30 July - Friday 5 August. 2022.

SOTD : 30th July 2022.

1.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Anbbas 24mm Tuxedo synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Fine Accoutrements Fresh Vetiver Classic Shaving soap.
Personna Gem PTFE. (D3)
Razor Supply V2.

Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./ Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Nivea Men Replenishing PSB./Milton Lloyd The Man Silver EdT.

Greetings,

(Face & head Shave.)

A new shave set up to start the weekend...It's been a while since i last added the fine fresh vetiver soap to my soap rotation ..The soap doesn't have a strong scent, which isn't a big issue for me personally, but it's lathering performance & post shave feel are wonderful.

A close comfortable face and head shave from the Supply V2 injector razor with no errors to report.

Finishing to the shave off with a few small squirts of Milton Lloyd The Man EdT to the chest & pulse points.

My face & precious swede are feeling silky smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

30/7/22
Pre - Face Wash
Brush - Semogue SOC BTS Boar
Soap - Signature Soap Wicstun
Razor - Supply V2 Mirror Polished
Blade - Personna Injector
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Lime Balm & Lotion
A/S - Signature Soap Wicstun
P7300002.JPG
This is the second time i have had the V2 in the Den, thanks to Olvin @ob21.
Fitted with the 2 Dot plate and a new Personna i was ready to go on this Typical Lakes Morning.
The new Boar whipped up the Signature soaps very easily, and already feels pretty good on the face, the water is a lot softer here compared to home, the scent being right up my street and a wonderful change to that "Green Gunk" i have been using up this past month.
All hail @BrianH
2 smooth as silk passes and some touch up on the whirlpools for a very nice finish.
The journey across yesterday was a bit of a mare due to traffic issues, although, with a bit patience and a steady away outlook using back roads we got here safely.
Anyway, market day today.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

30/7/22
Pre - Face Wash
View attachment 91303
Fitted with the 2 Dot plate and a new Personna i was ready to go on this Typical Lakes Morning.
The new Boar whipped up the Signature soaps very easily, and already feels pretty good on the face, the water is a lot softer here compared to home, the scent being right up my street and a wonderful change to that "Green Gunk" i have been using up this past month.
All hail @BrianH
2 smooth as silk passes and some touch up on the whirlpools for a very nice finish.
The journey across yesterday was a bit of a mare due to traffic issues, although, with a bit patience and a steady away outlook using back roads we got here safely.
Would that be Keswick market Tony?
If so, the Wetherspoons, The Chief Justice Of The Common Pleas is worth a visit for some local ale and a bite to eat.

Saturday July 30, 2022
Razor: Occam's OREN
Blade: Feather Pro
Brush: Knothead Brushworks "The Kentuckian"/Timberwolf
Soap: 345 Soaps Shipwreck
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: Barbasol Pacific Rush
Fragrance:
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,362

Potato Peelers Unite !! :ROFLMAO:
IMG_20220729_142208819.jpg

Would that be Keswick market Tony?
If so, the Wetherspoons, The Chief Justice Of The Common Pleas is worth a visit for some local ale and a bite to eat.
Yes Paul, Keswick,
Sadly, I think that is the only establishment in this little town that is NOT dog friendly, that includes shops, hotels and other eateries, we are in the centre surrounded by the Wainwright, the Dog n Gun, the George Hotel and the Banks Tavern, all of which will be receiving a visit from my little clan.
And, of course, some Ale sampling;)

Last edited:
Sat 30 SOTD
Soap Yaqi Musketeer Rapier
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Razor Gillette RFB
Blade JAWS Platinum 3rd
Aftershave Yaqi Musketeer Rapier Splash
The soap lather was good enough but the scent is better and together with the matching splash...wow!!
Use this blade in the vintage razor and boy, what a good pairing. 3 easy comfortable and very efficient passes later...no blood and a dolphin smooth finish! Excellent shave today!!
20220730_155236.jpg

30/7/22
Pre - Face Wash
View attachment 91303
All hail @BrianH
Cheers Tony. Have a lovely break in The Lakes.

SOTD 30-July
20220728_111301.jpg
Brush: C&H 'Mammoth'
Soap: NO Manoi De Tahiti
Razor: Koraat 6/8 Ebony

Wonderful shave this morning, nice relaxing effort. A little out of practice as I've been neglecting the SR's but by the second pass I was back into the swing. I'll pick out another for tomorrow, possibly one of the Friodurs but I may need to give it a refresh tonight before use, we shall see. Smooth refreshed and looking forward to the day!

Hope everyone has a good one!

Cheers

Marc

SOTD: 30/07/2022

Razor: Rockwell 6s #3
Blade: Tiger Platinum, 1st use
Brush: Yaqi Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Bowl: Simpsons Travel Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Red Sandalwood Cream
Soap: Proraso Sandalwood Cream
Aftershave: Proraso Red Sandalwood Aftershave
Balm: Proraso Red Sandalwood Balm
Additional Care: Shave Tunes Courtesy Of The Rat Pack
Additional Care: Wife Sniff Test = Kiss Me Right Now

Happy sandalwood Saturday everyone. A fantastic start to the weekend. First go out with the Tiger blade which wasn't too bad. As for the sandalwood the wife sniffometer went off the scale.

6D71DE07-AC63-41B4-9108-429721E6A3EB.jpeg

IMG_20220730_105605_157.jpg

SOTD

Pre: Hot Shower
Razor: Rockwell 6S (4/4/2)
Blade: Gillette Nacet (3)
Brush: Simpson Trafalgar T3
Soap: Lothur Floraphobia
A/S: Lothur Floraphobia
Balm: Lothur Grooming Moisuriser

Brilliant shave using this set up. Floraphobia is one of the best summer scents I've used. The woody based notes mixed in with the powdey iris notes and the orange flower give this a very well blended, unique scent, perfect for those warm days when you fancy a lovely floral(ish) soap. The 6S paired with a Gillette Nacet is a match made in heaven. Enjoy your weekend

Back
Top Bottom