SOTD : Saturday 30th December 2017 - Friday 5th January 2018.

Mon 1st January
RazoRock Syn. 22mm
Cyril Salter Solid Soap
Gem Jnr 1912- brass
Gem S/S ( 4 ? )
Pitralon Polar A/S lotion

After a week of self indulgent Injector Shaves, they are so easy and hassle free I had to move on to
Vintage SE.
This is a definate change of pace, as much more care and attention is needed than when using Injectors. Still I found the Shave quite enjoyable, especially as the finished Shave was nice and close all round, and was achieved without mishap.

IMG_0486.jpg

Last edited:
SOTD: 010118
SOTD 010118 2.jpg

Blade: Gem SS #4
Razor: Ever Ready Streamline
Brush: Razorock 400 Aluminium Synthetic
Soap: Nannies Silly Soap Lemon, Basil & Mandarin
Splash: D R Harris Arlington
Cologne: D R Harris Arlington

Took no time to remove 3 days of growth with the Streamline.
NSS produced a wonderful scented lather with plenty of slick n slide using the formidable Razorock synth.
A smooth as silk BBS 3 pass shave.

Finished with the Sublime D R Harris scent combo. Very refreshing indeed.

Enjoy your shaves and your 2018!. :)

Prep: Hot towel
Pre shave: Prep
Razor: ‘The Rock' (Rockwell 6S – #3)
Blade: BIC Chrome Platinum
Brush: ‘Il Cinghiale' (Zenith EURO/RX)
Soap: Chiseled Face: Pine Tar
Post: Cold water rinse / Witch Hazel / Tallow + Steel: Dark Aftershave

Well, here we are... 1st shave of the New Year, and what a stunning shave it was.. here's to 2018, and the fantastic shaves to come.

eb0d385eb459d910b98715ec78405496.jpg

Gartbnx....

jtSfPuv.jpg

N6bbcgV.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine...:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Otto Busch World Master Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Haslinger Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I had a New Years Shave this Morning with My Otto Busch 6/8th..Easy Comfortable Shave Today..This Razor Sports a Coticule/Yellow Lake 16/17 K Combo Edge as My Finisher..:)

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:D:D

Billy

Evening shave.

BBA Face Wash
Wickhams 1912 Classic 24
Omega 10098 Boar
Little Wren Pottery
PAL Injectomatic
Japanese Schick (1)
Fine Platinum Aftershave
BBA Post Shave Balm

I'm sure I say this every time I use it, and apologies for sounding like a broken record, but the Injectomatic is such an efficient little beggar. The blades were a kind gift from @Acer89. James is a good man and he certainly knows his stuff.

I hope you all have a happy and healthy 2018.

20180101_140909-03-jpeg.22675

Second time using the MDC. Loaded the brush a little longer and had much better results. The thing I really appreciate about the scent is how natural it is. It's not overpowering but it's there throughout the shave.
The lather isn't particularly thick but it gives good protection and glide.

I didn't change my set-up much from my last shave. Only the brush and aftershave (which is great BTW).
I'm going to try not to swap everything from one shave the next this year. Will see how long that lasts.:rolleyes:

Anyway it's Happy New Year from me and it's Happy New Year from him...:D
screenshot_20180101-013838-png.22676

Cheers
Rob

Photo App by: waytoomuchtimeonmyhands

Last edited:
@Norfolkdick do you realised that's belong to women perfume section, which is not for men unless you're becoming Mrs. Doubtfire :p:D

giphy.gif
For me, there are no rules when it comes down to fragrances. I wear what I like, because my choice of fragrance is largely based on occasion or mood, rather than if it's masculine, feminine or unisex.

I don't think I can ever get that image of Mrs Doubtfire out of my head whenever I see one of @Norfolkdick posts (sorry Dick)!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom