SOTD Saturday 3rd December - Friday 9th December 2016.

20170310_SOTD_S_Sepia_zpsicishkdi.jpg

Pre-Shave: Cypriotian Olive/Argan Oil soap, cold water
Razor: Weber PH UFO Titan L
Blade: Ladas (1)
Brush: LS 32 mm 2-band Finest
Lather: Mike's Lime
Post-shave: Alum, Stirling Bay Laurel Witch Hazel, Australian Private Reserve Fete au Citron Balm

hx12lc.jpg

Brush:
Omega 20102
Razor: Gibbs Adjustable No 17 (N) w/ Polsilver SI (3)
Soap: The Gentleman's Groom Room Mountain Yew
Post: Boots Tea Tree Witch Hazel & Superdrug Forest Fresh

Do you think I like this razor? Another superb shave with it, very impressed especially on a third use of a blade. I was brave and risked an ATG pass on my neck, in over 4 years of shaving this way I can count on on my one hand the number of times I have not ended upwith cuts and irritation and today I have a BBS all over and no irritation, sting from the aftershave or discomfort. All in all a wonderful shave, Mountain Yew is an excellent soap, lovely and spicy. Really enjoy this soap.

The razor is very easy to strip down and clean, tried it myself for the first time and it went sweet as a nut. Surprised I don't see this razor used by others more often, don't know what you're missing!

hx12lc.jpg

Brush:
Omega 20102
Razor: Gibbs Adjustable No 17 (N) w/ Polsilver SI (3)
Soap: The Gentleman's Groom Room Mountain Yew
Post: Boots Tea Tree Witch Hazel & Superdrug Forest Fresh

Do you think I like this razor? Another superb shave with it, very impressed especially on a third use of a blade. I was brave and risked an ATG pass on my neck, in over 4 years of shaving this way I can count on on my one hand the number of times I have not ended upwith cuts and irritation and today I have a BBS all over and no irritation, sting from the aftershave or discomfort. All in all a wonderful shave, Mountain Yew is an excellent soap, lovely and spicy. Really enjoy this soap.

The razor is very easy to strip down and clean, tried it myself for the first time and it went sweet as a nut. Surprised I don't see this razor used by others more often, don't know what you're missing!

+ 1 on the mountain yew, very nice indeed.

Back
Top Bottom