SOTD : Saturday 3rd February - Friday 9th February 2018.

WpMz6WH.jpg

YINTAL TTO! :: PALADIN :: NUAVIA

Tue 6th Feb

RazoRock Plissoft 24mm
OSP Bay Rum
Supply SE V1/ V2 No 3 Plate
Schick Proline [ 7 ]
Pitranol Original A/S Lotion

Since having beefed up my Supply V1 with a V2 No3 aggressive plate, I have had 7 consecutive Shaves. In its original form it was too mild for my " Tough needs a Shave Daily" beard.

Now I find that this Aggressive plate performs really well. Every Shave I have had with a Proline onboard has been very smooth, with a great blade feel throughout the Shave which allows you to assess its progress. I find it very forgiving and can use it with precision to get rid of stubborn areas of growth, particularly good around the Chin. For me just right !.

Is It worth It ? not as expensive as the High End S/S AC/SE and has a smaller head. IMHO
the quality and consisentcy of Shave, is better than I get with my favourite Injectors [ single
blade use only] such as the E2 & the PAL Injecto Matic and S/S Adjustable. Certainly a great Daily Shaver and would suit those with a sensitive skin. I have yet to try it with a Personna blade, which is recommended by Supply. I may well try it as a Travel Razor around UK, fits really well in my leather razor cases:).

View attachment 33161

View attachment 33163

You are starting to enable me with your Supply shave reports hehe Is that V 2 aggressive plate currently available if I buy a new one? Or I need to special order it in separate?

Last edited:
Hello partners.
ADD of 06-02-18.
Pre: Pre n. 1 of "jabonesbyluna".
Soap: P.A.A Dapper Doc's
Brush: Semogue synthetic E.L of Semogue for Barbear Classico 2017 (15/100).
Razor: Timeless Scalloped .95 SB with Astra SP.
Shaving: F-C and retouching in two days.
After: after shaving from "jabonesbyluna".
jdf_TZ3e_ROe_CK3k_V6_Ehl_Aw_thumb_990.jpg

Lately without time, with priorities at home, that leave all this hobby in the place that really should occupy.
There are "values" that have disappeared these years, among them Truth and Sincerity.
See you tomorrow.....

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Semogue 1470
Cream: T&H No.10
Razor: Cobra
Blade: Schick Proline P

IMG_20180206_153912.jpg
I love the performance and smell of this cream and when I saw it on @Paul L's sotd all other options quickly disappeared. Cheers Paul :)
A fantastic shave is such a great way to chill out after a long day.

You are starting to enable me with your Supply shave reports hehe Is that V 2 aggressive plate currently available if I buy a new one? Or I need to special order it in separate?
The V2 now comes as the Classic with a Medium Plate, you can upgrade it by getting an Aggressive Plate [No3 ] & very mild Plate [ No1]. All on their Website.

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Semogue 1470
Cream: T&H No.10
Razor: Cobra
Blade: Schick Proline P
View attachment 33165

I love the performance and smell of this cream and when I saw it on @Paul L's sotd all other options quickly disappeared. Cheers Paul :)
A fantastic shave is such a great way to chill out after a long day.

Good choice Kevin
It really does take some beating, and as you say, the scent is exquisite

Back
Top Bottom