Speick Balm

I've been thinking about getting some speick balm but was wondering if anyone had already used it and if so how do you rate it?

Cheers

Andy

It's one of few balms I've been able to use without a breakout of zits ensuing soon after... don't need to use much at all. Smell is quite pleasant (SWMBO approves of it) but not overpowering. Positive comments from other ladies of my acquaintance too... so I shall be repurchasing when this one runs dry.

Cheers HM,

I recently bought samples of the cream and the AS from paul and both smell fantastic, the cream especially. I'll be using the cream for a shave tonight.

If it works out well I could be tempted to buy the whole range cream, stick, AS, ASB and Cologne

andyjreid said:
Cheers HM,

I recently bought samples of the cream and the AS from paul and both smell fantastic, the cream especially. I'll be using the cream for a shave tonight.

If it works out well I could be tempted to buy the whole range cream, stick, AS, ASB and Cologne

You can’t go far wrong there Andy. :hungrig

I like the smell of Speick aftershave, its very refreshing, always uplifts and lasts quite a long time as well.

Toying whether to go for the Speick balm or the Poraso one.....

hunnymonster said:
Watch that the Cologne isn't "Speick Natural" rather than "Speick Men" (as the stick, AS & ASB are) - the niff may be diff

I didn't realise there are two colognes, I have the Speick natural. I've been impressed with all the products I've tried, shave stick, bath soap, aftershave, asb and cologne. I ordered some stuff from that German site you linked to a while ago and got some samples of other stuff too. :cool:

cheers

Pete

hunnymonster said:
andyjreid said:

Watch that the Cologne isn't "Speick Natural" rather than "Speick Men" (as the stick, AS & ASB are) - the niff may be diff

It would be the one that Paul has on his site which is the "Man" one

I got a sample of the cream from the decant club and loved it. Will definitely get more from the range.

I noticed on the Speick website that the Aftershave Lotion contains alcohol as the first ingredient, which they say is pure fermentation alcohol (not sure what that means). Will this sting your face? Also, does the balm contain alcohol?

andyjreid said:
It would be the one that Paul has on his site which is the "Man" one

The one I got from Connaught was the natural one. If there is a different one available now please let us know. :mrgreen:

cheers

Pete

What does the "natural" one smell like?

I may have to get the AS, ASB and leave the cologne.

Could put the money towards some Aqua Velva instead.

Back
Top Bottom