Stirling Soap Pucks available in UK

Hmmm interesting, I definitely agree rods shipping prices are high but I'm not sure how much I'm willing to pay for them over here. I think we need another group buy!

NotTheStig said:
Google says no.
Where are they?

I had to google a lot: http://shavingtime.co.uk

Sorry search under shaving time stirling soap its a new site and metatags just set correctly recently , I dont think I could compete with rod on a bulk buy but in a few weeks time we will be the uk distributor, just working on stock levels at the mo

Shaver_Dave said:
Sorry search under shaving time stirling soap its a new site and metatags just set correctly recently , I dont think I could compete with rod on a bulk buy but in a few weeks time we will be the uk distributor, just working on stock levels at the mo

Any plans to stock the menthol varieties shaver-Dave ?

I dont have menthol at the moment but I have some random samples that I am sending out to barbers I can check tomorrow but is there anything that is not on the site that you want to try? I can post to you , how about coffee or anise or orangy lemon ?

The rose , grapefruit and sharlpy dressed man are going fast but what abuot the s ottish pine, 3 in stock have a look

fly3k said:
Be interesting to know what Tuscany and grapefruit smell like.

Hi Steve, the Grapefruit smells like a Grapefruit breakfast when you stick the spoon in and the juice sprays into your eyes. The Tuscany is lovely Cypress, Begamot and Violet, a rich rounded aroma, I don't have a sample but the puck is on sale in the store, I have run out of the Grapefruit in one day, I will be importing a lot more next week.

Happy to deal with your questions via email if you want: sales@shavingtime.co.uk or here if the moderators don't mind.

Dave

782sirbrian said:
Order placed for 2 the Lime and the Grapefruit.
The Lemony Orange, Violet, Vanilla Tangerine would be interesting to me if you stocked them...

Hi Fly3k,

I have your order and I will stick in an Lemony Orange sample , I am sure I have one.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom