Stirling Soaps

Last month I bought a 6 months free shipping voucher from Maggard for 39.95$, I have placed 4 orders so far and I never had customs fees to pay, the only "inconvenient" is that I cannot order aftershaves containing alcohol. I bought from them 3 Stirling soaps and I agree, they are great performers.

That is correct. I know Rod is working on EU certification and getting splashes to you guys. Full line Stirling is on your way. [emoji1]
I sent Rod at Stirling soaps an email a couple of weeks back asking about getting hold of his splashes in the UK - he replied with the same info regarding EU certification. Fingers crossed - I'm really wanting to try some.

Which one would you go for? :)
I've had soap samples of stirling green (not sure if they still make this), tuscany, and gatlinburg, and then bought a full tub of gatlinburg. Gatlinburg is amazing for me, absolutely love the scent - it is simply walking in an Autumn forest to me. I suspect this scent might polarise opinion a bit, but this is the splash I would buy first, given the chance. I'd be interested to try orzak mountain and sharp dressed man, purely based on what I've read

Back
Top Bottom