Student shaving

As a student it's hard to add to the collection.

Happy with the razor using the Edwin Jagger and use Mitchell's wool fat soap, Poraso pre shave and D.R Harris Windsor Aftershave.

However, what would people recommend to add. Anything, bar the razor itself I'm willing to try. Please, anything to add would be great but remember the student budget.

Firstly, welcome to TSR!

Palmolive Stick - £0.75 Wilko/Superdrug
Palmolive Cream - £1.79 Lloyds Pharmacy
Boots Stick - £1.75
Boots Cool Cologne Cream - £1.59
Creightons Rich Shave Cream - £1.99 Creightons website

The Creightons cream is very good and some of their other products are also very cheap. It's £15 spend for free delivery, otherwise £1.99 delivery. I think you can get a 25% code for signing up.

Get your name down for the newbie box in the Welcome section. That's has a few different items you can try.

As winter draws near and the air becomes drier, as does the skin, I make the switch to balms instead splashes.

Superdrugs own band of balm works well and can often be on special offer of around £3. Keep an eye out in the big supermarkets too for Nivea aftershave Balm and bulldog aftershave Balm.

...you have a great set-up no need to add, if you are watching the pennies...really. Of course, if you run out and want great performing products that are inexpensive, then consider...

1kg Vitos Super Extra Cocco Shaving Soap (£10 or less)
400ml Vitos Tobacco Aftershave (£10 or less)
1 kg of Arko or Palmolive shave sticks
Any bulk blades from the Mostochlegmash, Alexandria or Chennai plants.

The above will take you through your degree, your masters and probably a PhD as well... :)

Back
Top Bottom