Suds Law

I contacted the people behind the Suds Law shaving soaps and was after a sample to try but was sent a full jar so wondering if any of you guys want to try some? :shave
I was sent the seaweed scented one,can probably send out 5 samples or maybe more,let me know if you want to try some.

Would love to try any blades as I just bought a new 34c and gotta nail the pairing down. Only tried the blades that came with it but now need to come up with a daily blade. Thanks,

Thanks for the sample - it arrived today.

I've just had a shave with it and it lathers up really well. Very nice shave - didn't bother with aftershave balm or anything after a few splashes of cold water as face felt unusually smooth and moisturised.
It's a pretty good price on the bay (£4.50 including delivery for 100g), too.

My only complaint is the smell. Obviously I had some idea what it would be like - seaweed - but as much as I want to like the fragrance I don't. It's got a fresh, laundry detergent sort of smell (not unpleasant) combined with a persistent smell of brine.
The soap's great and I will be buying some when I get low (or maybe for Christmas) but I won't be getting the seaweed one.

Thanks to Scorpio for donating some of his soap amongst us garnetts, I mean gannetts.

Back
Top Bottom