Suggest me an ASS please

Gairdner said:
Tobacco flower? That'll be the Nicotiana genus which is well known for its evening scent. I can easily understand why it would be turned into a fragrance.

I've read the suggestion on Guns & Ammo that that scent is the bases of Tabac - as a Gairdner:icon_razz:, would you say that's likely?

You can have the Kenny Dalgleish answer - mebbes aye, mebbes naw. Or what about Hong Kong Phooey? Was it the Janitor? Could be. Give me an English Rose any time.

Sezer74 said:
also forgot to say both Superdrug's own brand 'Forest Fresh and Sierra Breeze' they last very long time and they are cheap.

Have to agree, the Sierran Breeze is the one I have and it does seem to last a long time, and smells great also. For 2.49 (IIRC) you can't go wrong.

Another I like that has really good longevity for an AS plus its a lovely scent is the Indian Old Spice Fresh Lime. Does a good job on the skin too.

DR harris sandalwood lasts longer than most edt's ive tried , but the smell is not for me , alt innsbrook is really fresh and invigorating and lasts a fair while !

Proraso. Great skin conditioning and still there (faintly) a few hours later.

Olagalla Lime & Peppercorn Bay Rum if you can find any.

Back
Top Bottom