Summer Break Soap and HMW Badger Knot

Available to a new loving home, two items:
  • Summer Break Bell Ringer - I bought this from a fine gentleman on this forum. It's a great performer but the scent is a little too sweet for me. Reminds me of the type of thing I used to get drunk on in the sun and wake with some rancid hangovers.
  • Yaqi High Mountain White Badger Knot - Recently removed from a 24mm handle. Some of the periphery of the glue did not survive the steam but the rest of the glue is intact.
  • 3D Printed Shaving Bowl - See post in thread below. New addition.

This is the Yaqi brush I've removed the knot from:

I'll cover 2nd class postage to the UK. Happy for folks to enter from outside of this great nation if they're content to pay the difference.

Add your name to a numbered list and I'll draw the lucky winner on Thursday evening.

IMG_20200724_101311.jpg
IMG_20200724_101340.jpg IMG_20200724_101324.jpg

Last edited:
Available to a new loving home, two items:
  • Summer Break Bell Ringer - I bought this from a fine gentleman on this forum. It's a great performer but the scent is a little too sweet for me. Reminds me of the type of thing I used to get drunk on in the sun and wake with some rancid hangovers.
  • Yaqi High Mountain White Badger Knot - Recently removed from a 24mm handle. Some of the periphery of the glue did not survive the steam but the rest of the glue is intact.

This is the Yaqi brush I've removed the knot from:

I'll cover 2nd class postage to the UK. Happy for folks to enter from outside of this great nation if they're content to pay the difference.

Add your name to a numbered list and I'll draw the lucky winner on Thursday evening.

View attachment 57506
View attachment 57504 View attachment 57505
Apologies - I forgot to mention in my first post that there's >75% soap remaining in the tub

Having checked it fits in to the box I'm also throwing in this 3D printed shaving bowl my friend made for me. It's raw so will need some of the flash removing but will make an excellent shaving bowl for someone. Note that the brush is not included:

View attachment 57601
View attachment 57600
This once great PIF has now turned into a Super PIF!

Well done that man!

(Not in) :) P.

Back
Top Bottom