Summer soap???

For Summer I usually use the creams and soaps containing Menthol as it is the main cooling and refreshing ingredient, Last summer I bought Fine snakebite and OSP menthol and eucalyptus, these soaps really cools and refreshes, However there are some other inexpensive options such as: Ingrams cream and the good old Proraso green. In addition to these also Lea's classic range has subtle Menthol and Sandalwood and it is a great soap as well. Personally my Favourite cooling and refreshing soap/cream(in other words; if I had to choose one) would be Kent shaving cream, it has a decent menthol and a very nice and refreshing scent.

For Summer I usually use the creams and soaps containing Menthol as it is the main cooling and refreshing ingredient, Last summer I bought Fine snakebite and OSP menthol and eucalyptus, these soaps really cools and refreshes, However there are some other inexpensive options such as: Ingrams cream and the good old Proraso green. In addition to these also Lea's classic range has subtle Menthol and Sandalwood and it is a great soap as well. Personally my Favourite cooling and refreshing soap/cream(in other words; if I had to choose one) would be Kent shaving cream, it has a decent menthol and a very nice and refreshing scent.
Agree - the Kent is very nice and doesn't get a lot of mentions. I was surprised by the menthol kick from it - thought it would be quite mild but there is a decent amount there.
OSP grapefruit and menthol is also excellent - grapefruit scent is not strong, but the menthol kick was fairly hefty. This is a great option if you want cold, but not quite as much as their eucalyptus /menthol soap

Agree - the Kent is very nice and doesn't get a lot of mentions. I was surprised by the menthol kick from it - thought it would be quite mild but there is a decent amount there.
OSP grapefruit and menthol is also excellent - grapefruit scent is not strong, but the menthol kick was fairly hefty. This is a great option if you want cold, but not quite as much as their eucalyptus /menthol soap

Absolutely agree. You can also get it in a travel-friendly tube 75ml tube.

Excellent advice above.

I'd mention.... Haslinger Meeresalgen (seaweed..), perfect for Floid Blue AS.. or the other way round...

And, of course,.... Proraso green.

And.... Fine's Snake Bite soap.... only for the brave... or so...:rolleyes:

I tried the OSP eucalyptus and menthol this morning. Was expecting a colder feel to it tbh. Will give it another go in the morning as I was in a rush this morning.

Mate - you should consider the OSP UKWSS soap and matching tonic - ideal for warmer days. It's herby, grassy and fresh. The tonic is a bit like Myrsol Agua Balsamico but with - a surprisingly large amount of - menthol. I think it was a limited edition but they are still for sale on the OSP site. Funnily enough I'm just about to go and use it. Cheers - I

Mate - you should consider the OSP UKWSS soap and matching tonic - ideal for warmer days. It's herby, grassy and fresh. The tonic is a bit like Myrsol Agua Balsamico but with - a surprisingly large amount of - menthol. I think it was a limited edition but they are still for sale on the OSP site. Funnily enough I'm just about to go and use it. Cheers - I
Can you give a link to that?

Back
Top Bottom