Tabac Shaving Cream BOGOF offer £7.78 inc

Johnus: I must have squeaked in. When I first went to the site FM suggested, it had ended but there was another offer topside that said he reposted. I have confirmation and the goods are on the way. From the sites I visited previously, it was around 14 bucks a tube. No I haven't shopped around so there may be a better deal for a single tube but the BOGOF was just too good an offer to pass up.
R/Rob

Well your right. Came up ended; tapped similar item; came up as active; bought them; came up as ended but purchase went through. I hope. Thank you for the info. Hope you had a nice holiday!

Wonderful holiday. Both sons and GFs over tonight. Wife and I are cooking Lumpia and Pancit. Monday night football is on. Little ones have departed and I finely got off pictures to Steve concerning super adjustables. Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. But ... I retired on Dec 21st and tomorrow ... I don't work!

Have a good one my friend; I'll eat several lumpia with bananna catsup for y'all in NY. Great games with NY teams this weekend. L8R,

R/Rob

is the cream easier to lather than the soap?

i never seem to get as good a lather from my tabac as i get when i occationally use palm olive (might have to try glycerine to see if that helps)

With limited TABAC experience I would agree it lathers up just as quickly as Palmolive cream. Both puck and tube lather up so quickly. If there is a stick, I haven't tried it. Just got done shaving with the cream and I didn't need a balm. Just got a fresh clean shave with a little TABAC EdT. R/Rob

Back
Top Bottom