Taylors Aftershave Gel

I'm a big fan of Taylors aftershave gels. They contain witch hazel and are a great aftershave that is both and astringent and mild moisturiser. Vastly superior to Trumper's Skin Food imo.

Also ideal if you hapen to like their Shave Shop and Sandalwood scents.

It seems to be a really under-rated aftershave, and I don't see much about it on the boards. Any one else here use this stuff?

Only tried their S.Shop one and the slight bitterness to the scent which it shares with the shaving cream imakes for a much nicer scent than the cologne in my opinion. A little gel goes a long way and the smell lasts a good while. Don't find it particularly soothing and it is a little sticky. For circa 12 quid I'm not so keen but a few years back TK Maxx had some for 3 quid a go. I bought a good few then and still have three

I was down in London last week and went TOBS and purchased one of these (plus some other goodies) Is is good for me, I have very sensitive skin. I am a big fan of sandalwood. Only minor issue is it is a little sticky until dry. Nice when matched to the shaving cream

I had the sandalwood gel a long time ago. I found it very good as an aftershave, but must admit I like other sandalwood variations better. Especially I remember it felt like the shaves lasted for longer when I used that gel aftershave. I may be fantasizing, but thats how it seemed back then.

/Max

Back
Top Bottom