Tcheon Fung Sing Soap

Very good, almost creamy and light in nature, like most of it's Italian friends. Be warned with the tubs though, they feel very light and you'd think you'd been ripped off.....right up until you use it. First rate for all the desired properties, especially post shave!

I agree with SmurfK, their soaps seem to be identical to Razorock and are therefore excellent. I have the Green Tobacco which is great and has a lovely scent - it is the same soap as RR's Zi Peppino. TFS does seem more readily available here in the UK so it may be a good way to get hold of RR soaps if you see what I mean. What we could do with is a conversion chart what TFS soap is equivalent to which RR soap. sounds like a project for someone... any volunteers?? :)

...What we could do with is a conversion chart what TFS soap is equivalent to which RR soap. sounds like a project for someone... any volunteers?? :)

The RazoRock La Familgia line is/was made by TFS. As for others:

...The RazoRock XXX (as well as all the other RazoRock cream/soaps) is made in Italy by Biochimica S.p.A., the distributor of the legendary P.160 and actual manufacturer of Acqua di Parma, Collezione Barbiere...

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/208794

Back
Top Bottom