Tell me what Pinaud Clubman compairs to?

As above, I enjoy using Floid blue as my morning splash and have ordered some more, but I came across Pinaud Clubman and reviews compare it to the old barber shop scent, as I've never tried it I was wondering what you folks would compare it to and whether I should pull the trigger on some.

Cheers

Just had my bottle turn up from eBay. £7 delivered from USA ! Only took 2 weeks. Anyway it does smell quite like Brut, but a bit more earthy and complex. Lovely stuff can't wait for tomorrow's shave !

i got the sample set (can't remember where) and the original and musks are very nice
the vegetal is\was hideous
vinny is right (as he usually is) with the Brut esq description

Tall_Paul said:
Where are you guys getting your bottles from?

Here ->

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clubman-Pinaud-After-Shave-Lotion-6-oz-/290640053985?pt=US_Shaving_Hair_Removal&hash=item43ab7f46e1

I tried ordering some from Amazon but after a month and two attempts I cancelled the order and got a refund, I might try eBay.

Clubman I like very much. "Tis powdery, almost baby's feet talcum powdery and smells lovely. It's not in your face or piss-like at all. If you want old folks' home excess involuntary urination topped off with dying lillies (I bloody hate the scent of lillies!) then Pashana is for you. I had to shower after testing a sample and swore I could still smell it. Clubman is probably the longest lingering AS I've come across but in the best way possible as it mellows and fades leaving a fond memory behind. A true classic in every sense.

EDIT: Shaving World used to do the 16oz bottle for £12.90 and not a lot of delivery on top but I see they've ran out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom