Jeez :eek: :shock: :eek: Revo - there is no need for anything outside of cyber space; I myself have in less than two weeks built a home and general store, clobbered a multitude of snakes, bears and groundhogs to a hasty meeting with their maker, got married, and harvested more crops than I can remember. :D But I'm alright now.......I think.
For sure the internet can get a bit compulsive, and it's certainly a good idea to ensure that it doesn't interfere with any of your 'favourite things'.
Twice a day should be more than adequate for you to quickly scan the boards and minister as and when necessary. ;) :D
I haven't been on here so much of late myself, not because I'm out jogging and doing 'favourite things' ;) but because I'm working on a new website that should hopefully be more user friendly and actually calculate the postage reasonably accurately. All this would not have been possible without enormous amounts of help from an extremely helpful member, who understands the foreign language that is 'websites and computers' to me, and many of you. I won't say who he is in case he is inundated with requests from other members for similar services, which he may not want. But he can of course reveal himself (as it were) if he chooses.

You know who you are - pictures not required, but acceptable within moderator allowed limits....if there are any! :lol:

Having had a chaotic weekend I've only just seen this now.

I know you aren't "going" but.........

While you have created a short list of those that helped you, I'm willing to bet that a list of those that you've helped out would be considerably longer :)

andyjreid said:
Having had a chaotic weekend I've only just seen this now.

I know you aren't "going" but.........

While you have created a short list of those that helped you, I'm willing to bet that a list of those that you've helped out would be considerably longer :)

Aye aye, what're you after ;) You'll be making unsolicited pm's on the sniff next - but you're too late, I was In Like Flint :lol:

Bloomin' 'ell.....maybe he really means it. :shock: No posts since yesterday p.m. Well, his wife ;) and children and local pub landlord will be very happy.....but what of our needs for a bit of pastoral TLC??

Back
Top Bottom