THAYERS WITCH HAZEL

Depends on where you are, but I've bought Thayer's in several varieties from UK sellers on eBay (can't say which, without a dig through records). Most are reasonably priced, with free delivery by Royal Mail.

Thayer's and Humphrey's witch hazels seem to come in those magic bottles where, however much you use, the levels hardly drop.

Get yourself some of the cheap stuff from Home Bargains about £2 and put a few drops of essential oil in. Sorted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plus 1.
Called Care+. I cannot use it as the alcohol irritates me. Thayers alc free is the one I use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Necro-thread

Which smells the least offensive? Original, rose or cucumber? I'm not looking to add my own oils as I'm an idle individual.

Tried a couple of Witch Hazel based splashes from artisans and they really worked for my skin. Not looking to buy more of them at ~£20/100ml though. It looks like this stuff may be the answer.

Necro-thread

Which smells the least offensive? Original, rose or cucumber? I'm not looking to add my own oils as I'm an idle individual.

Tried a couple of Witch Hazel based splashes from artisans and they really worked for my skin. Not looking to buy more of them at ~£20/100ml though. It looks like this stuff may be the answer.
I have used the Rose, which is very lightly, and ephemerally scented, and the Original. The other Thayers scents have so far escaped me, and at the moment, I'm getting through a bottle of Humphrey's Natural, which I have defiled by bunging in the dregs of some splash or the other.

Both Thayers and Humphreys are good and "soft" witch hazels, and much nicer than the ordinary "chemists" stuff, but the Thayers seems more readily available, and better-priced, in the UK.

Although I think I use a fair amount, both seem to have the miraculous quality of seeming never to dwindle in the bottles.

I have used the Rose, which is very lightly, and ephemerally scented, and the Original. The other Thayers scents have so far escaped me, and at the moment, I'm getting through a bottle of Humphrey's Natural, which I have defiled by bunging in the dregs of some splash or the other.

Both Thayers and Humphreys are good and "soft" witch hazels, and much nicer than the ordinary "chemists" stuff, but the Thayers seems more readily available, and better-priced, in the UK.

Although I think I use a fair amount, both seem to have the miraculous quality of seeming never to dwindle in the bottles.
Based on what you've described, I'm getting tempted by the Rose.

just to put this out there, there an alternative is Dickinson to thayers witch hazel

I got this one personally which I really like and from what I remember there's more amount in this bottle then the thayers one

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent, 16 Ounce
this is another dickinson witch hazel which I haven't used yet

Dickenson's DICKINSON029595 Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner, 16 oz/475 ml Volume
Never used thayers myself yet so can't compare

Back
Top Bottom