The April Raffle

1 - 3 4 - 6 7 8 9 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 17 -- 19 20 -- -- 22 -- 24 -- -- -- -- -- 30 31 -- -- 34 -- 36 37 38 39 -- -- -- -- 44 45 46 -- -- 49 50 -- 52 -- 54 -- -- 57 58 59

Copied from the Sticky -Please add a note to your PayPal payments, telling me your user name and ticket number(s).

wayne has 55 + 56.

Last edited:
No. I never wanted 8. I didn't realise that 56 had gone when I asked for it. If you check the last post from Riverrun it says Quote ( 5+3=8? Last number remaining? Your choice...) Now I have no idea what that meant apart from 8 is the only number left take it or leave it? What's your interpretation of it?

My understanding is that you pay for and buy as many tickets as you like. I didn't realise that one of my numbers had been taken as last time checked the available numbers it hadn't gone. So I asked RR for a number of his choice. I posted his answer. What is the problem?

8 and 56 then. Final answer. :p:p I hope. :p
'Last number remaining' is a popular choice to avoid choosing a number and get the last ticket left for sale.
53 was picked by Jel999, yesterday at 22:59, confirmed by Bechet, today at 09:22 and then chosen again by Wayne at 13:36.

I'm happy if everyone else is. It isn't my intention to cause trouble. I just want to put a few quid into the forum and hopefully win a prize. No need for all the agro.

I'm happy if everyone else is. It isn't my intention to cause trouble. I just want to put a few quid into the forum and hopefully win a prize. No need for all the agro.
Everyone is happy now. No aggro intended, we're just the grumpy raffle men. :p
The Saturday lottery draw show is now only 10 minutes. Now that makes me happy. :D:D:D:D

Errrr.... I just noticed... Wayne originally picked 53 and 55, so that should be 8 and 55, not 8 and 56, Carl...
sigh...

Errrr... I don't know what to think anymore. o_O I'll leave the decision to Carl... 8 and 56 or 55 and 56... whatever...

Back to grumpy mode... :p

Last edited:
1 - 3 4 - 6 7 8 9 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 17 -- -- 20 -- -- -- -- 24 -- -- -- -- -- 30 31 -- -- 34 -- 36 37 38 39 -- -- -- -- 44 45 46 -- -- 49 50 -- 52 -- 54 -- -- 57 58 59

Copied from the Sticky -Please add a note to your PayPal payments, telling me your user name and ticket number(s).

wayne has 55 + 56.

How much money should I have by now, Andreas - everyone says 'paid' but I'm £9 short. Of course, not everyone has included username and number!

Wayne - please chat elsewhere - you are causing my scrolling finger to wear out. This is for tickets.

Back
Top Bottom