The Ashes in Australia

Love listening overnight in bed...earpieces in. Dozing off and waking up at random times. Though last days play kept me awake when all the wickets were falling..booooo.

Always wake up with the wire indented on the side of my face :)

Will watch the visuals on tv for the next couple of days and revert to bed and radio when i can't keep my eyes open..Cmon England.

Woke up to a frankly depressing scoreboard.
They are making it look like a batsman wicket, we are making it look like a bowlers wicket.
Not sure rain will help us here. Looks like they only need another few hours play to wrap it up.

Can't see it Peter, i still believe the last series was more luck than form.

Maybe between this test and the next the squad could be educated in the ways of Appius Claudius Sabinus Inregillensis and what he introduced for such cowardly conduct.

Not bitter at all like :icon_rolleyes:

Hiya,

While reading an awful story in an Australian newspaper about a surfer killed by a shark, I happen to notice another article about this match going on. To be as kind as possible, the Aussie writer was mentioning how his countrymen were certainly showing the Limeys how the cow eats the cabbage. I guess you guys are having a tough go of things. He used the word 'pain' a lot.

Hah, I tried reading the scores and understanding some of those crazy terms, but stopped pretty fast and said "screw it", mainly from lack of interest.

Martin

Expect to wake up tomorrow morning with Carberry & Root still batting.......after following on of course:icon_cry2:

I'll probably stay up until lunch and see how it's going :icon_rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom