The May Raffle - continued

Well done, lads, and thank you! There is £195.48 in my account so a few more members are yet to pay. A great effort on the part of you who have paid so promptly!

That odd 48p belongs to you, RSSO - you over did the fees slightly! Would you like it back or shall I add it to the donation to TSR? Please PM your reply - for privacy.

It's grand receiving money from folk whose real names I don't know - and a bunch of women again!

For those who have not paid yet, please do so asap so I can start talking to Revisor.

Cheers, NIshy! £30 to go.

I realise that things will slow to a halt till we know the winner - I can't talk to Revisor until I know which scales are required. No matter, the winner will have to wait a few extra days, I'm afraid.

Yaay! The money is all in! Well done and thank you, gentlemen.

Do we have an Official Lottery Watcher and Result Reporter? I've set my box to record it.

As only the bonus number is used this month, a look at the National Lottery web site should be OK I assume. Just for clarification: we are talking about the Saturday draw, right? Or is it Wednesday, given the money is in on time for that?

Back
Top Bottom