The new Rocnel SE(P) scalloped.

That's Great..Personnaly I Hate DE Blades..Injector Blades are Thicker & I Don't See the Point in Using a Flimsy Blade in a System that is Designed for a Thicker Less Flexible Blade..But Hey..Thats Me Talkin..And Yeah..I Done it Out of Curiosity in a Type E 2 & it Wasn't Working for Me for the Reason I Mentioned..Wrong Ammo for Me..:)

Billy

That's Great..Personnaly I Hate DE Blades..Injector Blades are Thicker & I Don't See the Point in Using a Flimsy Blade in a System that is Designed for a Thicker Less Flexible Blade..But Hey..Thats Me Talkin..And Yeah..I Done Out of Curiosity in a Type E 2 & it Wasn't Working for Me for the Reason I Mentioned..Wrong Ammo for Me..:)

Billy
I can see you don't like them just by the amount of capital letters used! :)
But I respect your opinion Billy.

Last edited:
Hello gents,

Today I received my new Rocnel SE(P) scalloped, the one using the DE blade split in two. I already have the CC version of the same and love it. When considering the purchase of the first one, I heard contradictory opinions about this little gem of a razor and I approached it with caution. It's not by any means excessively aggressive YMMV and paired with the Polsilver or my favorite feathers it gives me a true BBs in 3 passes with no irritation. I compared the two heads of the old Vs the new scalloped SE(P) and they are identical save for the teeth. I expect to get the same fine shave from it. What is your experience with this little SE Or half a DE razor?
What would you call it, an SE or a half DE razor? If it's the latter we are going to need a new sub section on the fourm! :)

Back
Top Bottom