The Razor Spa

Send Billy round. You'll get your razors back sharpish.

hysterical1.gif

I have the 74 number on his queue since last October, for a Rocket Flat Tip made in England. Decided to built my own razor. [emoji1]
Hope Simon be OK and recovered himself from anything going wrong with his life.

Mine's number 84...
Another email was sent again last week, but again nothing...
I also asked for my razor to be sent back to me as I was fed up of waiting. No response.
It seems we are all in a difficult position here since the only way we can feasibly get our razors back is to knock on his door and ask for them. And for some/most/all that is not really a practical option.

Why don't you approach this like a group buy? Contact a local security personnel, give him details and get him to call round to collect all the stuff. Failing that, a solicitors letter representing the forum as whole should work. Would the guys that run the forum not have an interest in this as all contact seems to have been through the forum?
I'm only throwing ideas out there, but I know how I would feel if I were involved. I very nearly was, I had a number of items to send his way but then this thread started.

Not sure it's a good idea to involve the forum by name - whoever sent razors did it as individuals so that's how you should try and resolve it.

Of course if you want to swap emails or pm's that's a different matter.

So, what we need to establish is:
1. Who has razors with The Razor Spa?
2. Of those people, who has had enough and wants their razors back?
3. Would any of these people want to join forces in an attempt to retrieve their razors?
Seems pretty drastic action, but I don't know what else to suggest.
If you fall within these criteria, add yourself to the list and maybe we can privately (via PM and emails) hatch a plan.

1. theymademedoit.

Back
Top Bottom