The September Raffle

Who won 1st Prize? I can't find it - mainly by not looking! When you have made you choice please PM me with the details and I'll get it on order. Same applies to the buyer if you decide to sell the prize.

Sorry I'm a bit vague - I have a whole lot of stuff going on here and taking my mind away from TSR.

I don't suppose you have a list of winners, do you, Andreas? All raffles, I mean. One of this month's winners said something about 'doing too well' from the raffles, which has perplexed me.
Not as such. Lost with the old new forum software. But I have records of who picked which number. Those files must have dates when they were last modified. I should be able to figure out which draw was used and reconstruct who won from that. Give me a little time, Carl.

Globalm has chosen his razor - and a beaut it is! - so the maths is Prize £259.15 from total received £352.66 leaves a transfer to TSR of £93.51. Prize paid for and transfer completed.

Well done, gentlemen! All your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you for the extra prizes!

The October Raffle will be opened on the 10th October at 10am - slowly creeping the start dates forward. I'll get the Poll up asap and ask you to get voting - thee isn't a lot of time due to the over-run on the last raffle. We have two expensive prize options and two not so much - your choices will inform the subsequent raffles.

Back
Top Bottom