The Shaving Room "Where are you map"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAINT12661 said:
jds said:
fly3k said:
Same is happening for me?

Dawson said:
Am I doing something wrong!? I cant seem to put my location on here, every time I double click it just zooms in even more :s

Confused.com!!!!!

Glad it's not just me.

Woburn Sands, near Milton Keynes, by the way

Same for me when trying to double click.

Ditto for me...

Still through the Pillars of Hercules, past the Isles of the Hesperides, over the lost land of Atlantis. Sail northwest through the cold seas and I'll be there.

I got a PM for a member who can't add himself to the map, can see there are a few others with the same problem. I will have a look and post here if I find any reason for this strange behaviour.

I emailed them about people not being able to add themselves to the map. No reply, will try again

I was thinking how about a map that we can use to chart out the shops where shaving stuff can be bought. Would be a handy reference for anyone taking a holiday.

Audiolab said:
I emailed them about people not being able to add themselves to the map. No reply, will try again

I was thinking how about a map that we can use to chart out the shops where shaving stuff can be bought. Would be a handy reference for anyone taking a holiday.

That sounds like a good idea. I have no ability to make anything like that, but I really do like the sound of that. There's nothing in the way of decent shaving shops near here, so if I'm ever on holiday I'd like to know what others use that I'm nearby to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom