Things to avoid

slash said:
Anything from Tk maxx.Bought a load of that pecksniffs and it smelt great performed shite.

The St James Clarysage and Cedarwood Cream you get in there is good, and smells great, made by the same people that make The Real Shaving Company stuff (creightons).

Only thing that i buy in there thats any good, the matching aftershave is good too, Girlfriend approves (and girlfriends sister :oops: :oops: )

sunburyboy93 said:
Damian Murphy said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Girlfriend approves (and girlfriends sister :oops: :oops: )

You're living the dream Steve :lol:

It's nice to flirt, even if it's more in pity for me that anything else :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:
(can't blame a brother for trying.....)

"can't blame a brother for trying....." only makes sense if the speaker is a black man talking to fellow black man.

Like Mr Pot said to Mr Kettle.

I'm like you Bazwalk, I hate any shaving oil (with the below exception). Thick, greasy muck that clogs a razor in seconds and renders it unuseable.

I'm a fan of the T+H oil, it's much less viscous than other oils and doesn't clog things up. Smells beautiful too.

I'm not keen on Speick, I know a lot of people like their products but I just find the smell a bit odd. Smells like you're trying to eat a herb salad whilst being dragged through a meadow.

Back
Top Bottom