Things you really don't like.

Poor basic English skills, or more specifically the defence of sloppy English by other morons making speaking your own language to a reasonable standard, somehow akin to a type of fascism.

Moron: "I wud of done, but there kids might of complained".
Person: "It's would HAVE. And it's THEIR kids".
The moron defence contingent: "Your a grammer nazi. Spelling and grammar int important".

Yes it fucking is, you're not speaking a foreign language, this is your own language. There's no excuse not to be reasonably fluent after 30 years immersed in it.

Alot of these will be people related, but here goes:

- people who are late
- people who are loud
- people who are stupid
- people who are lazy
- people who are rude
- people who are unprofessional
- people with bad manners
- people with no consideration for others in public (e.g. trains, playing loud music through their phones)
- people who don't take their mobiles with them and leave them on their desk, then it rings. Kinda defeats the whole point of a "mobile" phone
- people who are ungrateful
- people who are unapologetic esp when they've done something wrong
- people who are immature
- people who don't look where they're going in the street or realise who's around them, getting in the way or what not, etc
- people who don't listen and talk over you
- people who talk loudly on their phones
- people with bad manners and personal hygiene
- two faced people
- flaky people
- unreliable people

Right that's the people one's done, I'm sure there's more though.

I also don't like:

- traffic
- crowded places
- long queues
- being poor
- the UK justice system
- the UK law
- thing that take ages
- early mornings
- cold weather
- rain

DPTC said:

- people who are late
- people who are loud
- people who are stupid
- people who are lazy
- people who are rude
- people with no consideration for others in public (e.g. trains, playing loud music through their phones)
- people who don't take their mobiles with them and leave them on their desk, then it rings. Kinda defeats the whole point of a "mobile" phone
- people who don't look where they're going in the street or realise who's around them, getting in the way or what not, etc
- two faced people
- flaky people
- unreliable people

I also don't like:

- traffic
- crowded places
- long queues
- being poor
- the UK justice system
- the UK law
- thing that take ages
- early mornings
- cold weather
- rain

You live in London don't you? :icon_razz:

pugh-the-special-one said:
I know this is not very PC but I wonder what things you dislike? I have always really found Midgets quite repulsive and really scary, I think I can trace this back in time to the very thing that sparked this event I can even after more than 45 years quite graphically recall the TV series that started this it was called the Singing ringing tree, even to this day I really don't like looking at Midgets especially circus Midgets my Mrs finds it really funny. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Singing_Ringing_Tree

Achondroplasiaphobia!

Canuck said:
DPTC said:

- people who are late
- people who are loud
- people who are stupid
- people who are lazy
- people who are rude
- two faced people
- flaky people
- unreliable people

I also don't like:

- traffic
- crowded places
- long queues
- being poor
- the UK justice system
- the UK law
- thing that take ages
- early mornings
- cold weather
- rain

You live in London don't you? :icon_razz:

Haha

BraveBlades said:
pugh-the-special-one said:
I know this is not very PC but I wonder what things you dislike? I have always really found Midgets quite repulsive and really scary,

Achondroplasiaphobia!

Hmmm, I would guess Jamie's favorite movie as a kid probably wasn't Snow White.

UKRob said:
joe mcclaine said:
I despise pseudo middle class wankers who call anyone who is working class a 'chav', when the truth is they haven't got a pot to piss in after mortgaging themselves up to their eyeballs, maxing out their credit cards on foreign holidays and gaudy trinkets and taking out outrageous loans for new cars in order to keep up with the Jones'.

There.

Said it.

People who refuse to accept that their jobs, income, lifestyle accumulated wealth, lack of financial obligations at a relatively young age - place them firmly in the middle-class bracket.

You're not suggesting that's me, are you?

I drive a £300 car, holiday in Skegness and live in a town called Bulwell (google it).

Automated phone systems.

Especially ones that make you press numbers for 10 minutes to 'speak to an advisor' then say 'Sorry our offices are now closed'

How hard is it to just say that in the first place?

And that twat that that says 'Thank you for your patience, your call is important to us' ever 2 seconds can fuck off as well.

The use of 'as' instead of 'has', brought instead of bought, of instead of have. This list could go on and on.

Also the growing use of text speak when posting.

All of which i have seen on the forum recently. :icon_rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom