Things you really don't like.

Well Martin can you believe there are as many as 200,000 Americans like me who also have this phobia, and you got to admit those leprechauns are pretty evil looking bastards.

The fear of midgets, dwarfs or small people is called Achondroplasiaphobia. Often times people who have this fear, do not discuss it. Though it is a very real phobia that can produce symptoms such as dry mouth, feeling extremely hot, shaky, feelings of dread, and wanting to run away. These feelings can escalate into a full blown panic attack. Many times those who suffer from this fear, avoid
places where they may run into a little person. To truly treat this and get over the phobia itself, counseling is recommended. Speaking to a therapist honestly about your fears and feelings is the first step to overcoming this fear. Your counselor can give you techniques to cope with your phobia and will also try techniques to help you get over it and put it behind you. Many people suffer from different fears and phobias so do not feel bad yours. It is a relatively common one affecting over 200,000 just in the United States alone.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Well Martin can you believe there are as many as 200,000 Americans like me who also have this phobia, and you got to admit those leprechauns are pretty evil looking bastards.

The fear of midgets, dwarfs or small people is called Achondroplasiaphobia. Often times people who have this fear, do not discuss it. Though it is a very real phobia that can produce symptoms such as dry mouth, feeling extremely hot, shaky, feelings of dread, and wanting to run away. These feelings can escalate into a full blown panic attack. Many times those who suffer from this fear, avoid
places where they may run into a little person. To truly treat this and get over the phobia itself, counseling is recommended. Speaking to a therapist honestly about your fears and feelings is the first step to overcoming this fear. Your counselor can give you techniques to cope with your phobia and will also try techniques to help you get over it and put it behind you. Many people suffer from different fears and phobias so do not feel bad yours. It is a relatively common one affecting over 200,000 just in the United States alone.

Guessing you're not a fan of Tyrion Lannister then Jamie?

Shame - he's one of my favourite characters from Game Of Thrones.

joe mcclaine said:
UKRob said:
joe mcclaine said:
I despise pseudo middle class wankers who call anyone who is working class a 'chav', when the truth is they haven't got a pot to piss in after mortgaging themselves up to their eyeballs, maxing out their credit cards on foreign holidays and gaudy trinkets and taking out outrageous loans for new cars in order to keep up with the Jones'.

There.

Said it.

People who refuse to accept that their jobs, income, lifestyle accumulated wealth, lack of financial obligations at a relatively young age - place them firmly in the middle-class bracket.

You're not suggesting that's me, are you?

I drive a £300 car, holiday in Skegness and live in a town called Bulwell (google it).

Of course not Vinny.

Although I forgot to add membership of an elite cricket club to the original list.:icon_razz:

One of my colleagues has this ... he will do anything to get away, scream, kick and bite to get past anyone in the way.

Re: RE: Things you really don't like.

Garbe said:
The use of 'as' instead of 'has', brought instead of bought, of instead of have. This list could go on and on.

Also the growing use of text speak when posting.

All of which i have seen on the forum recently. :icon_rolleyes:

Is YMMV count? Lol

The school run of death! For about 1 hour a day the world goes fucking nuts.

Generally I don't have an issue with small people (Shin kickers)
But this little shit I'd probably shoot in the face!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 52

Greetings Jamie

For the January entry of the Shave of The Day photo for the proposed TSR calendar I voted for Jacey's photograph which was entitled, 'Midget Madness'.

http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-24206.html?highlight=calendar+photograph

Now I have to say that I am not the brightest star in the universe, but it seems to me that the theme of this photo concerned intimate contact with people of a somewhat smaller build than the usual.

Of course I voted for this photo solely on it's artistic merits especially with regard to the way the razor was photographed.

May I take it as read that this most excellent and artistic entry failed to attract your vote?:icon_cheesygrin:

Regards
Dick.

Back
Top Bottom