Time to meet Bandit by Alpha Shaving Works

Guys - just a heads up that there is a new boy on the block. I have been designing and refining Bandit for about two years and now it is coming at you like Clint Eastwood with a .45. I have done three rounds of prototyping and now a couple of the razors, final prototypes, are with my local testers to get final feedback.

There will be a closed comb and open comb baseplate and a super-duper handle and a stand that matches the handle.

Anyway - take a look. Let me know what you think. The prototypes are in brass although the production will be in Stainles Steel 316L with a very limited number of brass ones. The razor is 0.70mm blade gap and neutral exposure. It is not a razor for a beginner though - mid-agressive.

This razor will be Made in USA by a fine razor maker. The brass ones will be hand polished by a person I trust. The stainless ones will be in a nice natural finish, nrushed or shot peened - I have not decided yet.

I will be opening a pre-order in the next 2-3 weeks and expect product to be available late summer.

IMG-0718.jpg

IMG-0719.jpg

IMG-0720.jpg

IMG-0721.jpg

IMG-0722.jpg

Back
Top Bottom