Timeless for sale or possible trade

Tony'schin

Staff Member
Supporter
Eco and Merkur Reduced or take both Inc Blade sampler;) for £35 delivered to UK address

1. Timeless Bronze 0.38
-
Deal Done Thanks to @ob21 and TSR for hosting.
£115 delivered to UK address
Not used much at all, a very nice razor, some tiny bits of patina just starting, this can easily be removed with a bit polish.
I maybe open to a trade for an AS-D2 with stand.
1642837332276.png

2. IBC "Cerakote" Shavette -
SOLD - Thanks to Buyer and TSR for hosting.
This is a wonderful razor that can take AC, Injector and Half DE blades. it really is a great tool, "the king of shavettes" that just is not getting the use it deserves as i do like my Focus R28 and Kai Captain, i have to be ruthless.
Comes with IBC case, very hard to come by these days,
IBC.png

3. Razorock ECO :-
SOLD
- Thanks to Buyer and TSR for hosting.
A lovely little shaver that takes Half DE blades, Boxed and in great condition
ECO.png

4. Merkur 23C SB (with additional Yaqi OC Base plate):-
SOLD
- Thanks to Buyer and TSR for hosting.

Another hardly used razor bought new before i fell down the rabbit hole, the OC base plate also works well basically making the razor a 25C.
No Box but will be sent well packed.
23C.png

5. Yaqi V1 Adjustable White
SOLD,
thanks to TSR and Buyer
This was bought Direct from Yaqi Australia from the first round of this Model build, the white handle was not going to made again so this will be as rare as hens teeth, I've not seen another. Its had 5 outings since new and i got on with it quite well, its just the REX needed to be used.
Yaqi Adj.png

Paypal preferred - fees to be paid for by Buyer

All razors will be cleaned and sterilised and put through the Ultrasonic cleaner, they will be packed safely and have tracked delivery to a UK address
If you think the prices are out please PM me.
Thanks for looking.
TC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom