To shave or not to shave...

Watch out, these beards can be a dodgy business.. Next thing you know - and you're on some desert road down in Arizona with some barely familiar blonde on a back of your Harley, trying to lose a truck full of angry rednecks with cocked shotguns.

zz-top-main.jpg

bikers2.jpg

Hmm I'm waiting for the full Teen Wolf / kosher hassidim look. Still, it's a start.

"Look out Hugh Laurie, here comes Pig Cat, the newest bearded Brit to break it Stateside and take America by storm!" (Variety 29/08/12)

Keep says I - and I'll be keeping an eye on the B/S/T threads for some Suffolk Shaving Supplies. :idea:

Rev-O said:
Keep says I - and I'll be keeping an eye on the B/S/T threads for some Suffolk Shaving Supplies. :idea:

Don't worry Ollie, you're getting first dibs on my strop. And no, I haven't any other leather items you can have. Not sure what your PM was getting at. :s

Just an update to say I shaved my beard off this evening. I liked the look of it but it was still a bit itchy and rather uncomfortable at night as I sleep with the side of my head on the pillow. Mrs PC was not amused as she really liked it, neither was Young PC. Ah well, I'll grow one again some day. Just glad I did it really as I think every chap should give it a go sometime. I have to be honest guys, I did feel even more masculine than usual whilst sporting the whiskers. :blush:

Anyway, back to normal again and glad to be using my straights again. :icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom