Tony Blair...

...is to donate the proceeds of his book to the Royal British Legion.

Lol.

Very generous. Though I'm sure he could sell many more books by giving his memoirs a more appropriate title: 'Musings of a Warmongering Cunt".

Naked Ape said:
...is to donate the proceeds of his book to the Royal British Legion.

Lol.

Very generous. Though I'm sure he could sell many more books by giving his memoirs a more appropriate title: 'Musings of a Warmongering Cunt".

Say what you think Nik, don't sit on the fence, LOL!!

But aren't crimes against humanity only committed when there is a conglomeration of countries who can, and choose to, operate a 'Let punish crimes against humanity' thingy?
There don't seem to have been any crimes against humanity in Somalia, Tibet, Iran, Afghanistan....or Nike factories, or a million other factories.
Sorry, must dash off to knit some more yoghurt before it gets too runny.

antdad said:
...the Tory opposition didn't exactly offer an alternative.

Contra principia negantem non est disputandum

... the then PM made definitive claims in the House, backed up by independent authorities. The same claims were made in the US.

Based on the claims and assertions, of Blair, there was nothing to realistically oppose. Not many of his then Cabinet resigned despite their now shame faced contrition, innocent, admissions (who, me Gov?) to the current inquiry.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but we elect and pay these people to have foresight.

:x

The Hutton Inquiry has had more teeth than I thought I would - or at least it has bared them. Whether it will have any bite remains to be seen. I hope so.

I am quite sure the book will be full of the arrogant shite he has always specialized in :| Hopefully people, should they so wish to do so, make their own charitable donations where they see fit rather than pander to his vanity. no doubt it will do well in Dumbfuckistan - did they have a book review forum on that other site?

Back
Top Bottom