Trumpers Leather/Limes on Ebay NEW AUCTIONS ADDED

Sounded like it.

She is open to bulk, and off-line purchases too.

Quoted me £10 a bottle for 10 bottles plus £10 postage, but she didn't have one of the bottles I wanted so I sacked the idea.

joe mcclaine said:
Sounded like it.

She is open to bulk, and off-line purchases too.

Quoted me £10 a bottle for 10 bottles plus £10 postage, but she didn't have one of the bottles I wanted so I sacked the idea.

Any opportunities for a Group Buy, do you think?

Well, she's got the quantities, at less than 1/4 of the usual price, so I'd say your only stumbling block would be getting enough takers on here.

joe mcclaine said:
Well, she's got the quantities, at less than 1/4 of the usual price, so I'd say your only stumbling block would be getting enough takers on here.

Mmm...well let's see if there's any further enthusiasm expressed in this thread. I take it the minimum purchase is for 10 bottles of the same fragrance.

I do hope you'll be maintaining contact with the vendor.

factormax said:
joe mcclaine said:

Mmm...well let's see if there's any further enthusiasm expressed in this thread. I take it the minimum purchase is for 10 bottles of the same fragrance.

I do hope you'll be maintaining contact with the vendor.

The £10 a bottle quote was for 10 different fragrances.

I'm not the best one to sort out a group buy. I'm the laziest man in the world.

Bingo - £15 win for the 4 x 30ml bottles

Gotta ask though - if this is new stock & GT are selling @ £55 how if the vendor getting them this cheap & in such bulk?

Hasn't stopped me putting in a little bid on one of the Eucris though

My bestie mate sent me some cash via paypal for crimbo so I got myself some Astor, GFT and limes colognes after having a chat with the seller ;). So setup for a while on the smelly front. ;)

Leslie145 said:

Gotta ask though - if this is new stock & GT are selling @ £55 how if the vendor getting them this cheap & in such bulk?

Anyone know how the seller got hold of so much new high retail price stock & was able to sell at seriously knocked down prices?? Certainly not eBay anymore...

Leslie145 said:
Leslie145 said:

Anyone know how the seller got hold of so much new high retail price stock & was able to sell at seriously knocked down prices?? Certainly not eBay anymore...

bankrupt stock??

Don't know how she has done it, but i bought a few on ebay then contacted her directly and got a GREAT Deal put together ...

so i now have

2 x Astor Cologne
2 x Extract Of Limes Cologne
1 x Cologne
1 x GFT
1 x Spanish Leather (should of been aftershave, but got Cologne !!)
1 x Curzon Cologne
1 x Wellington Cologne
1 x Marlborough Cologne
1 x Eucris Cologne

and she will be getting more so will be ordering
an Eau De Portugal Cologne Next Week

So that's all me Christmas Money gone and Me smellies sorted for some time

Sunburyboy93 said:
Don't know how she has done it, but i bought a few on ebay then contacted her directly and got a GREAT Deal put together ...

so i now have

2 x Astor Cologne
2 x Extract Of Limes Cologne
1 x Cologne
1 x GFT
1 x Spanish Leather (should of been aftershave, but got Cologne !!)
1 x Curzon Cologne
1 x Wellington Cologne
1 x Marlborough Cologne
1 x Eucris Cologne

and she will be getting more so will be ordering
an Eau De Portugal Cologne Next Week

So that's all me Christmas Money gone and Me smellies sorted for some time

Same happened to me on the Spanish leather, shame as I already had the cologne and wanted the splash to pair up with it. Can't fault the price though and the cologne is more expensive anyway. Got a Eucris too. Are the others nice fragrances?

They are all good to me. Some are different to what I was expecting but still good wanted Astor especially for a while and a couple of others but price was an issue but at these prices it's a no brainer !!

Nice to have some good stuff and different styles for a change rather than just smelling like everyone else

Back
Top Bottom