TSR brush update

Hello gents

Seeing the latest Semogue offerings I think it only fair to update all who have shown an interest in the progress of the TSR brush or lack of therein. I'm afraid to say since receiving the latest prototype progress has just stalled which is a real shame because it has become a favorite which I was keen to have reproduced. The odd thing is that there genuinely doesn't seem to be a good reason for it, I will certainly keep channels of communication open but as contact has been so sporadic it's been difficult to make any real inroads. If you followed the M&F thread on B&B or the original TSR brush thread there's no doubt Lee is a fine brush maker but having spoken to him several times I get the impression he has other priorities in his life at the moment. I would however have no hesitation in recommending you have a brush made by M&F and would gladly forward contact details unfortunately with Xmas coming up and other brushes to tempt you I didn't want members holding out for this one.

Regards

Edited OP: Let me put it another way on current form I feel the chances of M&F producing a TSR brush are slim to none, I'll keep trying but if you want one your best bet is to contact M&F yourselves rather than wait for this one to appear.

Thanks for the update on this Tony - I really appreciate your work on this project. It's just a shame that these things don't work out sometimes. I'm still in - if it ever comes to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom