TSR Custom Brush

Thanks Audio, it arrived at the weekend when I was away but I will have a go with it this week and report back.

I have used it a couple of times now and my findings are similar to Audio.I was painting lather on after bowl lathering some DRH Rose cream.The handle in wood is nice and the brush felt like it would have enough backbone initially.This was before I soaked it! after a good dousing it became quite soft.Nice if you want to paint cream on from a bowl.
Who wants it next?

Send it to Moodymick next (if he still wants it). I go on holiday in a couple of weeks and I'll be away for a fortnight. I'll try it after that.

P.S. Tony, love the new avatar mate :lol:

fatboy1971 said:
Wow is tsr doing a group buy on a brush? Soz been away and due to the state of mine, I'm in need of one. Can I get my name down.

There's a brush doing the rounds at the moment, but it is splitting opinions somewhat. Not sure if it will get off the ground but you never know.

I got a tube of Gillette Sensitive Shave cream (one off in a small pharmacy)

3 tubes of Kaloderma Classic shave cream (Greek)

and 4 tubes of Nivea Shave Cream (Greek) smells like the cool deodorant (the silver and blue can)

All were in the region of 2 Euro a tube and so far I've only used the Nivea (bought one tube of it then bought more based on performance)

I saw some other bits and pieces but decided against purchasing. Some Laser and Astor blades and also a few brushes, a cheapo no brand bristle one and some "omega" bristle bushes at 2 EUR a piece. The "omega" ones looked like cheap shit. Lightweight badly painted handles and a very very short loft.

Seems like the wet shaving market there is the same as here, all about the fusion and M3 blades.

There was a type of cream I fancied trying cos it was cheap but it was in a pressurised can and I obviously couldn't take it home.

leon said:
The "blue" boar brush is not the 2010 LE brush of Semogue, B&B or any other group.
This brush is just a brush being produced after some folks, that happen to be B&B users, showed significant interest in having a brush with some particular details that no other Semogue brush has.
Just like a while ago, the English shaving forum TSR showed some interest in having Semogue making them a mixed badger-boar brush, but that project is dead now.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://damnfineshave.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=486&start=135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://damnfineshave.com/viewtopic.php? ... &start=135</a><!-- m -->

Well so that's that it's dead.

Back
Top Bottom