TSR sit down 6:th of August - now with pics from the meet...

RE: TSR sit down 6:th of August - now with rare razor sale too ...

soapalchemist said:
:icon_redface:Thanks to missing skin for volunteering to carry a load of feebies from the Prof. and myself. Having now checked my Proraso, there is just a bottle of aftershave - which I would really like Mikael to have, unless he has strenuous objections. I think it has a lovely fresh scent, which in the current heat, especially in London, should be just the job; also a tub of soap (green), and a small tube of something, that not speaking Italian, I have no idea what it's for.
As for my own much less glossy efforts....well, when you see them, you'll know exactly what I mean. I'll be sending 6 - 8 each of sample bars of two hard soaps; and will be interested to hear all and any feed back. The bars/slivers will be approximately 1/3 size in thickness. The larger ones in diameter are a perfect fit for my current tins. I'm especially interested in comparisons of the two (as one should be better than the other), and especially interested in tests in 'that London's' hard water. Also will welcome comments on scent.
Have a great time and I hope the sun shines.

Only noticed the Proraso soap in the box..............and I have enough of that already..................:angel::angel:

Have a great day tomorrow, gents! Sorry I won't be able to join you, but I'll be there in spirit!

Cheers :icon_razz:

Fido said:
Is this the place where we are meeting?

Yes Fido, that's the one.

By the way, we all know what Fido looks like, but if someone arrives earlyish, how will you know if you're the first there? Is it guesswork?

Does Mikael have a smooth head? (I'm assuming so, I've seen it mentioned).
Does Missingskin carry a sign saying "Can't be arsed"?
Will Jon look hung over from a heavy session at the British Beer Festival?
Does Canuck look like a monkey smoking a fag? Well yes, I suppose I do.

I guess it'll have to be common sense. Luckily St James is THE quietest corner of London for a drink on a Saturday, so anyone looking furtive should stand out!

Oh and The Chequers is a small pub, chosen exactly for that reason, there are maybe 15 seats.

So excited! :D Thank you for the link Peter! Now I also know where we'll meet :D

I actually do look a bit like my avatar and I'll have a black sport back packer, with some razors in it :D I'm sure no one'll miss the smoking monkey though, Andrew :D

Looking forward to see you All!

Mikael said:
So excited! :D Thank you for the link Peter! Now I also know where we'll meet :D

I actually do look a bit like my avatar and I'll have a black sport back packer, with some razors in it :D I'm sure no one'll miss the smoking monkey though, Andrew :D

Looking forward to see you All!

I am looking for my board with "Carn't be arsed" on it but my not be able to find it...............:icon_razz::icon_razz:

joe mcclaine said:
I'm in London today with my youngest. Suppose it'd be rude not to make the effort.

Woo hoo! You're most welcome Vinnie! :D So, you'll be loking for two bald guys ... one is most likely less well trained than the other though and'll wear shorts (it's summer after all).

The early scouting party has arrived. I'm currently outside at the back supping a pint. Of anyone reads this I'm short, far too overweight with glasses and greying hair...but all mine.

No rain then Jon?

Old timer is back in the Forest. Great day. Pics and reflections will follow. First things first, Pompey drew 2-2, England scraped home against Wales. Must catch up with other important events.

Back
Top Bottom