TSR Xmas Raffle.

1 - 3 4 - 6 - - - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 21 22 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 31 32 -- -- 35 -- -- 38 39 40 41 42 -- -- -- -- 47 -- 49 50 51 52 -- 54 -- -- 57 58 --

Copied from the Sticky -Please add a note to your PayPal payments, telling me your user name and ticket number(s). 222

1 - - 4 - 6 - - - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 21 22 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 31 32 -- -- 35 -- -- 38 39 40 41 42 -- -- -- -- 47 -- -- 50 51 52 -- 54 -- -- 57 58 --

I so wish you guys would add a note with your usernames and ticket numbers when you pay! 234

1 - - 4 - 6 - - - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 21 22 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 31 32 -- -- 35 -- -- 38 39 40 41 42 -- -- -- -- 47 -- -- 50 51 52 -- 54 -- -- 57 58 --

I so wish you guys would add a note with your usernames and ticket numbers when you pay! 234

I definitely put my username and ticket number in the message box when I paid this morning Carl!

Chris.

I definitely put my username and ticket number in the message box when I paid this morning Carl! Chris.
My message was a general message and not aimed at you, Chris. However, your info is not included with your payment. Did you use the little box underneath where you type in the amount?

So many members either do not include their info or it goes astray, as has yours. Maybe we have a problem here.

Carl, if you've taken a member's requested numbers off your list, is that confirmation that you've received all ID info you need? Think I put a note in, but memory is getting unreliable..

I take the numbers off the list when I have received payment - this is easy when requests are slow. If I get a rush, who knows what might happen? If there's a dispute and the PayPal payment does not have the info requested, I have no way of confirming anything. Though riverrun keeps names and numbers, that would not constitute legal evidence in the Supreme Court.

My message was a general message and not aimed at you, Chris. However, your info is not included with your payment. Did you use the little box underneath where you type in the amount?

So many members either do not include their info or it goes astray, as has yours. Maybe we have a problem here.

I know it wasn't aimed at me Carl! I did use the box under the payment amount and the email notification Paypal sent me has it included under 'subject line of your payment email', so maybe there is a glitch in the system.

Chris.

The pattern is that people who send payment from a mobile app get their message through and others don't. I get some messages in the title lines of email notifications of payments made - far from all.

Carl when you click details on any transaction, new window will be opened and there you can see message like from my last payment

If you have any notification should be also visible in first page as described below

Attachments

• PP1.JPG
    PP1.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 53
  • PP.JPG
    PP.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom