turkish barber in Edinburgh sells arko :)

found a nice barber in Edinburgh that had absolutely tons of arco soaps in the window. They had a variety of vulfix brushes as well. must pop in and see what their full range of stuff is :)

shrink said:
found a nice barber in Edinburgh that had absolutely tons of arco soaps in the window. They had a variety of vulfix brushes as well. must pop in and see what their full range of stuff is :)

Let us know some prices when you get the chance. It might be worth a trip from Fife. :D

if your ever in town.. they are on shandwick place... pretty much opposite haymarket. a few doors along from amir kayahms indian restaurant.

There is a good stock of Arko in the barbers just up from Queen St Station in Glasgow. I can get mine from my local barber however bulk purchases are cheaper online.

I do love Arko though

andyjreid said:
There is a good stock of Arko in the barbers just up from Queen St Station in Glasgow. I can get mine from my local barber however bulk purchases are cheaper online.

I do love Arko though
Well for what it's worth, how much are you saving? How long does a stick last? You save what, 10p a month?
I'm really for shopping local at the little shops if at all possible, it's also a great way to have a bit of a chat & banter.
And it keeps town centres alive :)

No offence mate, this is just an observation, I do realise not everyone has time or inclination to go into town for stuff.

Max

FrenchBlade said:
andyjreid said:

I do love Arko though
Well for what it's worth, how much are you saving? How long does a stick last? You save what, 10p a month?
I'm really for shopping local at the little shops if at all possible, it's also a great way to have a bit of a chat & banter.
And it keeps town centres alive :)

No offence mate, this is just an observation, I do realise not everyone has time or inclination to go into town for stuff.

Max

I haven't actually bulk purchased any at all. I think my barber is selling the sticks at £2.50 - £3, I can't remember exactly.

I agree Max, the saving in negligible and at the rate I'm using it. I reckon I can afford buying one or two each time I go for a haircut.

No Offence taken ;)

Since starting my new job in Edinburgh at the beginning of this week I am now walking past this barber every day.

I checked this morning after reading this thread yesterday and it is called Istanbul VIP. I should have a good look at the tariff one day, but I did notice that they charge £10 for a shave. Not sure how this compares to other barbers.

shrink said:
a few doors along from amir kayahms indian restaurant.

excellent eatery, had a good meal in there after QOTS lost the Cup Final to the Hun :cry:

walk past that barbers every time we're up at Murrayfield

there's a Turkish barber at the big round-about at the top of Leith Walk, across from the Playhouse as well
don't know if they sell stuff though

Back
Top Bottom