USB laptop stands with built-in fans.... £1!

Just went into my local Poundland and they have these:

1266673495-23818-0.jpg

So picked one up for a laugh and it turns out to be quite good! Blue leds for extra pimp-factor and the fan is really quiet. It supports my Dell M6400 'Behemoth' so should be fine on every laptop. Also raised the screen by a nice amount for use on kitchen table at home :)

Now for £1 i could easily be swayed into getting a couple of those if my local store has em.
I have use of PC fans in growing my indoor chilies, powered by USB would also kill a few problems in powering the things.

Nice find.

I believe these items are nothing more than a cooling "pad" which could be for anything..hell put yer electric razor when it gets too warm on it!..hehe..
But seriousely..some years back when Intel made the Intel Celeron CPU's in their laptops it was almost an automatic thing to get one of these due to overheating with CELERON cpu..the desktops I believe are fine

Blades

I have a similar stand, and found them to be quite loud, main benefit is lifting the laptop off the table/desk as this really drops the temps and quietens the fans.

Back
Top Bottom