Vegan Soap

Hi guys, could anyone recommend me a good vegan soap? Yes, I'm one of those people haha. I'm looking for a slick soap that is kind for sensitive skin. I have been using Oatcakes for some time now, not sure it's vegan though. But I'm getting towards the end of my last tin and need to find a new soap ASAP.

Thanks
Callum

MdC (fougere is nice if you don’t want strongly scented stuff )
Saponificio Varesino
Southern witchcrafts (quite a lot of divisive scents but he also does unscented)
Wickham 1912
Lea (I believe the shaving stick is vegan? )
Also Bluebeards revenge also do vegan friendly stuff but I actually haven’t used their cream/soap

I think MdC would be a good choice same as unscented offering from wickham or southern witchcrafts

Hi guys, could anyone recommend me a good vegan soap? Yes, I'm one of those people haha. I'm looking for a slick soap that is kind for sensitive skin. I have been using Oatcakes for some time now, not sure it's vegan though. But I'm getting towards the end of my last tin and need to find a new soap ASAP.

Thanks
Callum

I think London Oatcake had tallow but I'm not certain.

I have very sensitive skin, reacting unfavourably to most things I try.

The new vegan Tabac is supposed to be pretty good. I'd recommend a few things from Signature Soaps if you have the chance, the unscented Capra is excellent and is worth trying. It's not vegan as it contains goats milk, they have other soaps which are vegan, I'm a big fan of Eboracum, which is scented with Cedarwood and Peppermint, Danum the Patchouli one could be another one to add to the list.

Wickham 1912 is fabulous shaving soap regardless of its vegetal base. It’s just bloody good full stop.

Signature Soaps are very highly regarded too and meet your requirements. I’ll be checking them out as soon as Matron removes the lock from the funds chest.

You won’t go wrong with either.

Wickham 1912 is fabulous shaving soap regardless of its vegetal base. It’s just bloody good full stop.

Signature Soaps are very highly regarded too and meet your requirements. I’ll be checking them out as soon as Matron removes the lock from the funds chest.

You won’t go wrong with either.
+1
I'd also add on WSP Rustic Shaving Soap to the above.
But Wickhams & Signature are both top notch.

Thanks for all the recommendations and links. More than what I was expecting. I have managed to source a tin of Oatcake. I think I will give Signature Soap a try, at a good price at Shaving Station at the moment.

Thanks
Callum
Signature Soaps are brilliant. You can buy direct from their website with a TSR discount. The owner is a member here - @BrianH

I think London Oatcake had tallow but I'm not certain.

I have very sensitive skin, reacting unfavourably to most things I try.

The new vegan Tabac is supposed to be pretty good. I'd recommend a few things from Signature Soaps if you have the chance, the unscented Capra is excellent and is worth trying. It's not vegan as it contains goats milk, they have other soaps which are vegan, I'm a big fan of Eboracum, which is scented with Cedarwood and Peppermint, Danum the Patchouli one could be another one to add to the list.
Thanks, regards Brian

Back
Top Bottom